You couldn't lie, you enjoyed the hug, but you remembered that your cast was going to be removed today.

(Y/n): "Thank you everyone but I don't mean to ruin the mood but I've got to go.  Getting the cast off my leg."

Everyone: "Okay."

Everyone let go of you, and was looking at you with a smile, no one said a word as you walked into your garage where you saw your dad's red Corvette.

(Y/n): "I'll be back by tonight, I'm going to run some errands after they get this damn thing off my leg."

Everyone was beginning to settle down at the house as you drove out, with Bessy sitting in front of the tv next to Ichika, Baxter sitting in Charlotte's lap, Maya looking at the pictures of you and Eric , and everyone else began to play some board games.

Cecilia: "So what should we do?"

Rin: "I'm going to check if (Y/n) is hiding something?"

Chifuyu: "Do you really think (Y/n) has anything to find?"

Rin: "Yeah, your right, hey Ichika what are you looking at?"

Ichika saw something in one of the desks near the corner, it was glowing, something familiar.

Kanzashi: "Wait how old is (Y/n)?"

Tatenashi: "I think he's 16?  Why?"

Kanzashi: "Well (Y/n) said that he failed a grade didn't he?"

Maya: "He's 17, his birthday was a few weeks ago.  He was in the hospital when it was his birthday."

Chifuyu: "So he's older than the other students."

Houki: "(Y/n)'s done so much for us, we should at least get him something for his birthday even though it may be late."

Charlotte: "That's a good idea, (Y/n)'s done so much for us, it's the least we can do."

Rin: "So what should we get him?  It's not like (Y/n) can get anything with the money he has and I'm not dressing up for him."

Ichika: "You don't have to, I may have an idea"

Meanwhile you were at the doctors, you were patiently waiting in the lobby with a few other people.

Attendant: "Is there a (Not quite your name but close enough) here?"

There was about four other people here, so you highly doubt they had a name that sounds similar to yours.

(Y/n): "I guess that's me."

You head to the office that you where you waited for the doctor to show up, it was taking a while so you decided to mess with some of the equipment even putting on the stethoscope.  Using it the stethoscope to hear your own heart over your arc reactor, hearing your own heartbeat.

Doc: "So you enjoying yourself"

(Y/n): "Achk"

The doctor made it into the room to see you messing with the equipment.

(Y/n): "Sorry sir"

Doc: "It's fine, after all this is a simple procedure so lets get started."

The doctor began to ask questions, mostly about if there were any sort of complications with your wound.  Which you respond with no for each one, which he began to pull a small saw for the cast.

Doc: "So (Y/n), tell me how have you been?"

(Y/n): "I've been fine"

Doc: "Doing anything today?"