Chapter 33

Sir Pentious PoV

I laid down on my bed in a coil, covered in my giant cotton blanket. An odd feeling of quietness despite the rowdy chattering and about of the eggbois outside.

It's been a week since (Y/n) left and I've been feeling odd since then.

I have been lacking in motivation and have been fairly lazy around the mansion these past few days.

I finished my Annihilator400 to conquer Pentagram City but alas, I just don't feel like doing anything with it at the moment.

But doing nothing for so long makes me extremely bored. I groaned, brainstorming ideas as to what to do next.

My thoughts was then interrupted by a small knock. I rolled my eyes and turned to the door.

"WHAT? THISSS BETTER BE IMPORTANT" I hissed in annoyance.

"Chill boss, it's just me and I brought you your coffee since it's already 11 am, sheeeeeeeessshhhh.." an eggboi said as he entered the room with a tray and a mug of black coffee.

Glaring and squinting my eyes, I noticed the band-aid and immediately recognized him as #47.

"Impudence! Had (Y/n) left you to rot I—" I started being cut off with him giving me a weird look, his eyebrows raised, teasing eyes halfway closed and an irritating smirk plastered on his face as he put down the tray on my bedside table and placing his knuckles on where his hips would be.

"What!? What'sss with the look??" I stared at him weirdly.

"Had miss (Y/n) what boss? You wouldn't hesitate on breaking us before, don't tell me you care about miss (Y/n)'s companions?" He said smugly before gasping dramatically.

"Don't tell me you care because you have a crush~" he gushed teasingly.

My face burned at his accusations, angry at the fact that he had the nerve to sass and tease me, his creator, his master!

I was about to retort when he suddenly blurted out with a smile,

"Oh psh, just kidding. We all know, it's pretty obvious. Oh well, I'll leave you be, you should probably drink your coffee before it gets cold boss sir!" And with that he waddled away and closed the door.

I stared at the door where he was at in utter confusion.

'know what?? What's obvious?? What??'

I looked at the coffee and it's the same cactus mug she got me as a gift and took a sip, my stomach and insides twisting into a weird feeling, my blood rushing to my head and making it feel compressed and warm.

It's been a year and a few months since I've met her, did I really grow... Feelings for her? Or did I just grew comfortable around her seeing how she was my first friend in this damned place to keep me company besides the eggbois. Does she even like me that way? Although its unlikely and I have my doubts, it isn't exactly impossible either.

"Let's ssssee.. how would I feel knowing that she's hanging around somebody elsssse..?" I mumbled, closing my eyes to imagine and ponder to myself.

Thinking of (Y/n) sharing her beautiful laughs with someone else, her mesmerizing (e/c) eyes gazing at that person happily..

My chest started to hurt, a feeling of it being squeezed and my eyes watering, although I tend to be oblivious and deny things, I know what jealousy is and rather than being angry, I felt hurt and betrayal.

The thought of her leaving me for someone else pained me deeply, the sinking feeling forming in my stomach as the thought of having to be alone again with nothing but my machines and my mind.

Even though the eggbois are there to talk and whatnot, it just wouldn't be the same.

Frowning, I started having thoughts of the past, way before meeting my dearest friend.

Back then, I was busy trying to blend in with the new norm and trying to subdue and conquer Pentagram City with my creations.

It was frustrating, having to fail over and over with nothing to vent to, yet had I shown any weakness to my subordinates, I would've been showing weakness in a way that I would've became a laughing stock specially to that bomb headed maniac and her perverted spider goon.

I'm already failing, I can't go even further below.

But then I went to that forest, now realizing that the scent I smelled before was her, lingering in the air. Putting me at peace and calming my nerves from yet another failure.

That time where I first met her and when she saved my life and my minions even though it wasn't necessary and she didn't need to.

An overlord stooping down low her throne to save a measly demon she didn't know.

Shaking my head and downing my coffee in one go, I stood up from my bed to shower and dress up.

I have to do something. I need to do something.

I have to repay her one way or another, show her my appreciation while she's still around.

I can't have her do all the effort in this friendship, I have to do something to contribute to that.

And maybe then, maybe then I'll have the chance to try and get closer.

}|{~}|{~}|{~}|{~}|{~}|{

Oooooooh~ our lil shoelace finally realizin and admittin to his feeeeeliiiiiinnngggsss~

Gah, writing on a moving car is nauseating but fuq it, had a rush o motivation to make this crap of a chap.