Chapter 12

Your POV

After a good two days rest and a weirded-worried Iris gawking out at how you can sleep for so long and a small brief explanation later, you felt great!

"Yo Reese! What'cha wanna do today?" You asked her giddily.

"UHH.. I DON'T KNOW." She shrugged her armless shoulders.

"Well, wanna go to the city with me? We can just roam around!" You suggested.

"EH WHATEVAH, SURE" And with that, she stood up jumping down your big tree and landing on with her strong(thicc) legs.

"Cool!" You floated down beside her and chatted away as the two of you head towards Pentagram City.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sir Pentious' POV

I have rested well enough that I'm not hurting as much when I would sit up from my lying position or when I would lift a single apple. But I am still sore.

Apparently, after she patched me up and left me to rest, she came back down to that place and managed to save a few of the eggbois in which I don't see the purpose of.

Honestly, that was just a waste of time and energy. They're just clones and I could just make them again.

I also heard from one of the eggheads that she fought that one eyed wench and won without moving from her spot. I didn't believe them for they can exaggerate quite a lot in their story telling.

I went out to the front porch to get some air since its gotten quite stuffy. I can feel the bandages move around a little making me grunt in discomfort since its a little loose.

I swear, those little gremlins can't do anything right.

I fixed up my clothing and slithered away to just roam around the city and calm my self from my stupid creations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

The two of you finally made it in there and Iris wandered off to who knows where.

You on the other hand, wanted to look for your oh so beloved deer best friend. Get it? Dear? Deer? No? Okay.

You wanted to look for him but you don't exactly know where he is and you can't just go around bein like

'Oh hello random demon that I could easily kill but I won't because I don't feel like it at the moment! Have you seen the all famous Radio demon around? Oh me? If its not obvious already, I'm the motherfuckin Garden demon. Oh you don't know where he is or who I am? Die then' to a random stranger.

You huffed as you look for him with your pollen tracker failing as you remembered that he likes to keep clean and would always have someone to wash it squeaky clean and if he sees anything wrong with the said clothes, he'll get upset and stuff.

Welp, guess you'll just go around window shopping or whatever.

"Hey you!" You heard someone call making you stop in your tracks midair. Not like you can make tracks while floating...

"You're that flower demon or whatever they call right!?" You rolled your eyes at this.

"Garden demon. But yes, if that's what you meant then yes, that is me." You smiled as you turned around.

"What's a flower bitch like you doing in here? I thought you just go around the border by the forest picking flowers making flower crowns?" They laughed.