Chapter 30

You were just playing with your friend earlier and went home for dinner. You went to bed and woke up in a cell.

Were you dreaming?

Ah that's right, that happened a few weeks ago or so, you weren't even sure anymore.

You have been kidnapped from your home and have been brought into this dreadful place.

A laboratory of some sort.

You were in a small dark cell and the place reeked from other kids not having to take a bath in months and whatnot. Thankfully there's a toilet on the side at least so you don't have to piss on the floor.

There was seven kids kidnapped and trapped in this godforsaken place. You usually hear some of them crying or screaming from the other cells but it's been quiet lately. There's only the sound of your thoughts and your humming to cope with loneliness.

The people of this place do everything in their power to break your little minds and control your actions. If you ever misbehave, you get to sit on the chair.

You didn't like that chair. It hurt you whenever you get strapped down on it.

Right now you are sitting down on your bed, playing with your long locks of hair that grew only by a little for staying in here.

You slightly jumped at the sound of a tray scraping the floor, your food is here.

Ah.. it's meat again.

You don't really mind, it's just that it tasted weird. Not like any other kind of meat you've ever eaten outside. But you didn't complain since they only give you food every other three days.

Your shoulder twitched as you slowly got up. They've been injecting you with fluids and things that you don't know, it made you twitch a lot.

You took the tray and started to eat. The meat is just a chopped bone with meat wrapped around it that you wondered if this is an arm of a cow or something.

There was barely any meat on that thing but you ate what you can.

When you finished, you placed it outside the small cat door thing and went back to bed. You're still hungry but at least not as much anymore. You decided to sleep it away.

You woke up to someone opening the door.

"#7 it's time to get up and out" a man with a white coat said.

You hesitantly went out of your cell and up into the stairs as the man followed behind you.

You kept walking until you saw the light at the end.

Your PoV

You woke up from a dream that you now don't remember, still feeling tired you decided to stay in bed.

Well you would've stayed in bed if ur stummy didn't growled like a beast stubbing its toe.

You groaned and stood up, not feeling like eating sinners today so you decided to ransack Pen's fridge, and yes you're still in his manor. You've been in there for three days now in fact.

You then tried to brush your mess of a hair with the brush on the vanity, smiling widely in satisfaction when your hair finally felt smooth and the brush goes down without getting tangled with the knots. Ah so satisfying.

You then proceeded to go out of the room, down the stairs and into the kitchen where you found Pentious fixing a little duck toy, the one where you twist the little switch stick thing on the side and it will start walking.