Chapter 24

Sir Pentious' PoV

'Did she just kiss me!? I mean sure its on the cheek but why do I feel so giddy and all weird!? I don't like this feeling' I thought as I tried to process what just happened before shaking my head and coming back to my senses only to realize that she's already gone and my face still boiling hot.

"Grr.. What did she just do to me!?" I hissed, heading towards the exit.

I sighed, somehow getting calm in a matter of minutes.

'Huh.. How odd. I'd usually stay angry for at least a day.. But I'm strangely... Calm' I blinked in confusion.

That woman probably did some voodoo magic or whatever, I wouldn't be feeling this way if she didn't.

I went through the tunnel not seing her or smelling her at all.

"Must've went insssside-"

"Hey you finally arrived!" She appeared out of nowhere floating upsidedown right by my face making me yelp and jump out of my skin once again.

"Would you quit that!?!" I hissed angrily, heat rising up on my face.. From anger, nothing else.

She erupted into soft cackles which made my face even more redder than it is, it put the skies to shame.

Your PoV

I erupted into a fit of giggles as I managed to scare him once again, a few of the eggbois who saw laughed with me.

His face is so red and he looks like an angry puppy that I can't even!

"Aww don't be so angry! It was just a little harmless prank!" I said wiping a tear.

He huffed before looking at me quizzically.

"What are you wearing..?" He asked.

"Oh! I dressed up as a (H/c(Halloween costume))!" I grinned.

"Why? You look dumb." He said boredly.

"Its Halloween duh!" I rolled my eyes at him, resting my hands on my hips sassily. How dare him look so uninterested on such an event!

"I don't have time on sssuch childisssshh acts. I still have Hell to dominate and rule over." He huffed as he fixed his bow tie, slithering away towards his house, stopping to see that the eggbois also dressed up for the holiday.

"What in the name of Lucifer do you think you're wearing!? Go back to work!" He ordered.

"Aww c'mon Pen! Lighten up! There's no harm in doing so just for one day! Pleeeaaase???" I begged.

"No."

"Peeeentiiiooouussss"

"I said no."

"Pretty pretty pleeeeeaaaasseee?"

"No."

"C'mon almighty demon lord Sir Pentious of Hell! I beg yooouuuuu"

"..."

"I'll do whatever you want for two days!"

"A week"

"Two days"

"Seven days"

"That's still a week! Two days"

"Five"

"Two"

"Five"

"Okay fine! Three days give or take"

"..."

"..."

"Fine, three" he sighed.

"YESSSS!!!" me and the eggbois cheered.