Chapter 2

Your POV

You've been watching him from afar and your boredom came to you once again like a pesky fly at a rotting meat.

It was getting annoying. You looked at him once again to make sure he isn't concious enough to notice your presence as you thought of something.

You went down from your branch and slowly floated towards him with your feet barely touching the grass on the forest floor.

Your anxiety twisting a feeling on your stomach as your heartbeat became faster. This always happens when you're trying to be sneaky or approaching someone you don't know.

Heck, even when you're alive, when your teacher calls you, you would feel the same.

You remembered feeling this when you were trying to steal one of Alastor's cookies. You got caught tho.

Now back to the present, you are now in front of the peculiar demon, with its chest moving slowly as he breathes.

You were able to look at him better now that you're at close proximity. Your vines slowly moving behind you as if under water.

As you inspected him with your head tilted like a curious puppy, you saw him move a little so you backed away a little before turning into (F/f) petals that swayed in the air, like a vampire turning into a swarm of bats as you went back up the tree you were hiding in before going back to your normal form.

You blew pollens from your hand as it flew towards him. Now that you have a tracker, you can go and do stuff!

You're done watching him and now off you went to a small clearing deeper in the forest as it was littered with different kinds of flowers that was made by you.

The pentagram in the blood red sky can be seen through your small clearing. You giggled as you twirled in the air, your smile never left your face.

Petals and flowers started to appear in the air around you as you amused yourself with dancing and started to sing.

*humming*

He said, oh Mary, contrary, how does your garden grow~?
Come with me, and you'll be the seventh maid in a row~

My answer, was laughter, soft as I lowered my head~
You're too late, I'm afraid, this flower's already dead~

Reseting as I was, with blossoms in full bloom~ (blossoms in full bloom)
Never a chance to pause, with magic to consume~ (magic to consume)

A shadow walked behind me, offering his hand~
But couldn't understand~

You twirled, and danced and sang. Your voice can be heard echoing throughout the forest in a haunting manner even though you weren't being loud at all as a white rose slowly came down towards you as you extended your hands and caught it.

He said, oh Mary, contrary, how does your garden grow~?
Come with me, and you'll be, the seventh maid in a row~

My answer, was laughter, soft as I lowered my head~
You're too late, I'm afraid, this flower's already dead~

Scattering petals down, the road without an end~ (road without an end)
Left on the battleground, with one I called my friend~ (one I called my friend)

You looked at the rose longingly as your smile disappeared.

Maybe he loved me as he took me by the hand~
And tried to understand~

...

You closed your eyes as you sighed and kept the flower close to your chest, a small smile of sadness tugged at the end of your lips as you sang quietly. Slowly floating down.

He said, oh Mary, contrary, how does your garden grow~
Stay with me, I can't see, anywhere that we could go~

My answer, was laughter, as darkness swallowed me up~
One more time, I'll be fine, sometimes kindness is enough~

You softly clutched the flower as you opened your eyes a little along with your palms to stare at the rose as you continued quietly singing and floating down like a feather.

He cried, oh Mary, contrary, how does your garden grow~?
Come with me, please don't be, the seventh maid in a row~

My answer, a whisper, soft as he lowered his head~
Set them free, I'm sorry, this flower's already dead~

You hummed the ending tune as you closed your eyes once again, now on the ground as you faced the sky.

You remembered him. You're lover back when you were once alive.

You remembered dying by his arms with him crying for you to not leave him.

And yet you did...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that was sad. Just throwin out a small detail of your life back up there once when you were alive. You didn't have the greatest life I guess. Sorry reader XD

Here's the pic of you approaching a sleeping noodle with a top hat XD