Chapter 5

Alastor's POV

As I walk back towards the forest right outside of the city, I started to think about this new 'friend' little fawn found.

I am interested as to what will happen seeing as two.. Well, one since I don't think I'll be interested with joining some random demon, since I can only make an exception towards her or my pawns. But we'll see.

As I now enter the forest, the faint smell of flowers and stream water barely filled my nose. 'She's slowly learning on keeping her scent down to not be able to get tracked. I'm impressed.' I nodded proudly.

I walked and walked until I reached my mansion and stopped in front of an old oak tree.

"Y/n,dear, would you care to join me for dinner?" I asked grinning.

The leaves moved around as it went back to its original vine form towards her back and her skin changed to its original S/c revealing her from her camouflage, playfully pouting.

"How'd you find me? I tried keeping my scent down." she asked. I merely chuckled.

"I have my ways little fawn. I have my ways." She looked at me skeptically and I shook my head slowly.

"You need more practice dear, your scent was faint, but it was still there. Have I not known, I wouldn't have noticed it as much. I'm impressed!" I said towards her as she grinned widely, happy at my constructive compliment.

She floated down as I waited for her and then took her small gentle hand towards mine and guided her towards my table by the swamp.

She sat on one of the two chairs and used one of her many vines to play with the water, coaxing someone out as the small water waves goes throughout the pond.

"Don't get all dirty now, alright? I'll just quickly fetch us our food." I told her as she turned her head towards me nodding.

I left as she finally was able to play with the swamp croc and I went to hunt for venison.

It didn't took long before I got one and quickly snapped its neck before slinging it over my shoulders like it was just a pillow.

I came back to see her throw a branch to the water that was as big as her arms as the water and land creature goes to retrieve it.

I cleared my throat and got her attention as I placed down the deer on the table.

"Dinner's ready." And with that, I went on my seat as we enjoy our meal.

~~~~~~~~~~
Short chap! But its just a little thingy where you kinda hang out with your big brother figure as you two eat raw venison off of a deer's carcass XD just like two sibs at mc donalds but in this one, the older sibling's more matured and doesn't go food fighting or any other sibling shenanigans XD