Chapter 22

Your PoV

"I'll call you Softy!" You smiled at him. He blushed and smiled happily at you before the familiar voice of the snake demon echoed behind you.

"Ahem, can I help you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

You twirled around with a sheepish smile, hiding your hands behind you. You were embarrassed for some reason.

"O-oh! I wanted to ask if you're busy. I wanted to thank you from helping me before.." You chewed the inside of your cheeks, feeling nervous. Why you feel this way? No clue.

"I'm always busy." You heard him reply, you couldn't help but feel sad.

"But I guess I'm free today.." You looked up at him in surprise, he's looking away looking a little irritated, not that you're not used to that face at this point.

"Great! Meet me on the forest border at three!" You beamed and kissed him on the cheek happily before going home to prepare.

Sir Pentious' PoV

Seeing her getting embarrassed somehow made my heart skip a beat which annoyed me.

I heard her ask me if I was free today and I replied the truth which is 'I'm always busy'. But then when she frowned I suddenly wanted to cancel my plans and see where this is going. My stomach feels weird and I can't help but feel uneasy.

'What the hell is going on!?' I thought irritably.

I felt something soft touch my cheek before snapping out of my thoughts and seeing her fly away, beaming like a little child.

I touched my cheeks, feeling the warmth it radiates, realizing that I'm.. Blushing..??

I blinked in confusion before I heard a small snicker making me snap my attention towards the eggboi with the damn blue band aid.

"Seems like boss have a cruuush~" he continued snickering.

My face ignited in anger and something else before I smacked him away with my tail.

"F-fool! I don't have time to have silly little things such as crushes! How ridiculous!" I fumed.

Everyone stayed quiet as I slithered my way back to my quarters and merely paced around the room.

'What in Lucifer's name is going on!?' 'What should I wear?' 'She said something about the forest border and three.. Is she telling me where and when to go?' 'What the hell no! You are a busy man, you got no time for this!' 'But she might wait for me, I'd hate to dissapoint-why the hell do I care!?' I argued with myself, getting serious mood swings as I continued pacing.

I sat on my king sized bed with a mixture of huff and sigh. My chest feels as if something is squeezing it making me nervous.

"Why am I like this? I don't understand.." Then my thought rolled back to #47 and what he told me.

"That is utterly ridiculous!" I huffed crossing my arms.

"Yet here I am, arguing with my sssself..." I mumbled

I groaned and layed on my back looking towards my grandfather's clock that's ticking by the door.

'11:32 am... Still got a few hours to go. I'm taking a nap to clear my head.'

Your PoV

You prepared your garden neatly, made sure the flowers are blooming and smells beautifully. You were wearing a yellow cocktail dress with a black floral lace designs on the top, your hair in (h/s).