Chapter 9

Your POV

You managed to make Latty not eat the other demoness who's apparently named Iris and befriended her.

She's new here and is looking for a place to stay when she stumbled into Latty's place and got herself into a sticky situation.

She's very pissy and would snap at the wind for nothing. Apparently she has a major A.M.I or also known as Anger Management Issue, making her kill her own therapist and all that shit.

She's also quite loud and I meant actually extremely loud, not screamy but loud. And Latty's not very fond of her.

Since she doesn't have a home, you asked Latty if she could stay and her answer was a straight no.

So you asked Iris if she wants to live with you on your tree but you also told her that it's outside the city and she'll have to walk for quite a bit. She said she doesn't give a fuck and would rather have something than out in the open to be killed and meet death for the second time. Latty gave her a strict glare for cursing in her place.

You bid goodbye to Latrodectte as you and Iris walk back home, well she walks while you float. You really don't like walking as much. Why walk when you can float? Though you do walk at times just for a little excercise.

"SO... WHAT'S YOUR PLACE LIKE..?" she asked with that husky yet feminine voice of hers.

"Well... It's a huge tree in the middle of the small clearing with a small pond infront and stuff." You replied, trying to explain your home.

"IS IT LIKE A TREE HOUSE OF SOME SORT??" she raised a brow.

"Oh no no. The tree itself is the house. Its not much but its livable. I hope you don't mind climbing a little. I already have a path up anyway since my best friend would sometimes visit. But he's preoccupied at the moment. His house is close to mine though." You explained. She nodded at your response.

It went quiet and it got a little awkward so you tried to make a friendly conversation.

"So Iris, wanna play a game?" You asked looking at her while you floated beside her.

"UHH... DEPENDS ON THE GAME" she replied unsure. You chuckled.

"Chill, its just the Getting To Know You game. Basically like 20 questions or something." You shrugged.

"FINE" she huffed. My grin went wider.

"Alright. Well... Since you're new and all that jazz, why don't you start first?" You glanced at her.

"ALRIGHT.... WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE VINE THINGIES ON YOUR BACK??" she asked as she eyed them.

"Oh well, they're like tendons I guess. Like an octopus limb. I can cut them out of me and not feel pain if I do it willingly, but if someone pulls it or cut it without me knowing or stuff, that could cause me pain and possibly even bleeding. I can also use them as a weapon or just an extra arms cause they're very strong. Basically same with your 'hair'." You explained.

"AH.. I SEE." she nodded.

"YOUR TURN."

"Hmm.. Uhh... Dislikes..?" I asked a little unsure with the chosen question. She rolled her eyes and said

"DEPENDS ON THINGS. WELL, I HATE PRUNES AND DURIAN BACK UP THERE WHEN ONCE I WAS STILL ALIVE. STILL DO ANYWAY. UHHH... HMM... WHAT ELSE... OH! I HATE STUPID PEOPLE IF THAT'S NOT OBVIOUS ENOUGH. I ALSO DON'T LIKE INTERACTIONS AS MUCH UNLESS I TRUST THE PERSON OR SOMETHING. I HATE ROMANCE AND ALL THAT FUCKERY. I ALSO DON'T LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO AND SHIT AAAAND CHORES. I HATE CHORES." She rambled.

"Understandable." I nodded.

"MY TURN. WHAT MADE YOU GO TO HELL?"

"Murder and cannibalism. Even though not by choice." I stated.

"Alright anyway... Likes?"

"ERR.. DOGS, SPICY SHIT, SHINY CRAP, GRAPES, PEACE AND SILENCE AAAND UHH... CHAOS." I gave her a weird look seeing as she listed both opposite things and she glanced at me and shrugged her armless shoulders.

"WHAT? IT DEPENDS" She defended.

"ANYWAY, WHO THE MOTHERFUCK CARES, ITS MY TURN. WHAT KILLED YOU?" I rolled my eyes.

"A little straight forward there ey? Anyway. An effect of a weird sick experiment shit and a weak and beaten body. Also, I care." I huffed.

"My turn. What killed you?"

"FOUGHT WITH A FUCKING POLICE AFTER I KILLED THAT ANNOYING SON OF A BITCH. GOT SHOT ON THE HEART INSTEAD OF THE SHOULDERS. WHAT A FUCKIN IDIOT. MY TURN. WHY DO YOU SMELL LIKE LAVENDER AND SHIT?"

"Because I died by a flower field with lavender and lilies by the stream. And I guess the scent went with me even in death and hell. I can control it though. Slightly. Still learnin tho."

This continued on back and forth until finally, we stumbled on the forest.

We finally reached my garden and just by that is my place or also known as my tree.

She looked around with all of her eyes and gawked at the scenery. The fireflies were out and it looked like a fairytale. With the exception of the red sky.

"HOLY FUCK" she whispered but still loud enough that its barely called a whisper. I chuckled at her reaction.

"Well, welcome home!" I grinned.

~~~~~~~~

Well that wasn't much of a chapter. More like an introduction like the last one. I'll show y'all what they look like later though. Hope you enjoyed!