Chapter 11

Your POV

You arrived at your destination before looking around.

You stood on the ground as you closed your eyes and felt for vibrations.

Fire. Nope.

Falling debrees. Nah.

Small breathing and pulsation. Aha!

You opened your eyes as you floated off the ground towards the broken and flipped red car.

You peeked behind it and sure enough, there are two slightly cracked eggbois hugging each other for dear given life by machines.

You slowly approached the two until they noticed you and yelped.

"Hey, hey, hey! Shhh! I'm not gonna hurt you." You tried calming them down.

"Wait, you're that girl boss' came with. The one who helped with the scrap materials!" The other one pointed out.

You smiled at them softly and nodded.

"Yes that's me. Now, I've got to find the rest of you that's still breathing and alive and bring you guys back home." They smiled at that statement of yours since usually, when this happens, their boss just leaves them and they just wait for their inevitable death.

You healed the two as they happily bounced up and down.

The three of you continued down the road. They looked pretty unsure and scared out of their wits and you kept reassuring them that they'll be fine.

That's until you heard something. Or someone for that matter.

"Hey you!!" You looked up unamused but kept your sharp grin and saw a demoness with that all familiar red sclera and yellow X iris on her only eye. A glitter bomb in hand.

"Ah.. The one and only Cherri Bomb." You grinned wider.

"Pleasure to meet you, Petal." you chuckled, you felt the two go behind you as your vines whip around like normal but this time, in a more dangerous manner.

"Are you that edgelord wannabe egg collector? Cuz if I were you, I'd be out of this place.." She said before squinting her eyes a little to examine you.

"Flower girl." She grinned. You laughed a little confusing her before looking at her calmly staying on your spot.

"Please, I'm not here for a fight, I merely want to take the rest of these little flower sprouts back to their place as I am quite fond of them and want them all nice and dandy." You smiled.

She huffed but kept her grin.

"Don't tell me I didn't warn ya!" And with that, she threw a bomb at you.

A vine of yours whipped towards it throwing a sharp and hardened leaf as the bomb blew midway.

"And don't tell me I didn't explain my purpose in here." You told her back.

Her surprised look turned into amusement.

"A fighter! Finally someone worthy of fun!" She threw more glitter bombs at you from seemingly out of nowhere and you continued doing whatever you did earlier calmly.

She stopped throwing bombs at you as there is now a thick fog of glitter smoke around you.

You felt the wind shift as she jumped down towards you a bat with nails aimed at your head.

The boys squeaked in surprise and you threw a thorn towards her from your vine as she flew down past you and the boys and rolled down unconscious and paralyzed for the next twelve hours.

You floated towards her and took her carefully in your vines before putting her down on the roof she jumped from.

And with that, you continued your quest of finding the eggbois.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You managed to find and heal ten eggbois and they were glad to be saved to continue living for another day, and it only took you one and a half hour to do so!

You tiredly took them all in your vines for a small flight and took them home.

You went inside Pentious' home to find Sunny a sleep beside the still unconcious snake demon and you smiled.

"Why don't you all go to rest? You all had quite a day." You told the boys as some of them yawned making you chuckle tiredly.

They bid you goodnight as they went towards what you assume is their room and you went towards Sunny and Sir Pentious.

You looked at them before quietly asking an active eggboi to fetch you some blankets for the two along with a pen and a paper and thanked him as he went down the corridor.

You sat on the couch as you waited. Man, you seriously wanna sleep right there on the couch. You were so tired. But you didn't since it's rude to sleep on someone's place uninvited.

So you decided to just leave and sleep back home after you're done here.

The eggboi came back holding a big blanket, the pen and the paper, you thanking him once again.

You draped the blanket on the two and smiled softly.

You took the paper and wrote neatly on it before making a wooden bowl with fruits on it and placing it on the coffee table in front of them before finally leaving.

You closed the door quietly. And went out with a tired but genuine smile.

Sir Pentious' POV

I stirred awake sorely. Damn that one eyed wench.

I smelled that floral and water stream scent once again and heard something click. Most likely the door.

I fluttered my eyes open slowly and saw the familiar ceiling of my home.

'What..? Wait a second... How..?' I looked around confusedly before my eyes landed on a sleeping egg.

"#47..? What? How did I?? How did you???" I tried sitting up before pain shot up my body as something fell off me. A blanket.

I looked down to find myself wrapped in a bandages from my left shoulder down to my stomach and around.

I am still wearing my attire with my hat on the table and the blanket draped around me and #47.

The bandaging was well done so it can't be the eggbois who did this since they're a little sloppy at trying to cover and clean things up even though they still do the job.

I looked around to find nothing strange and suspicious arou– ah.. I spoke too soon.

There's a wooden bowl of what seemed to be fruits on the coffee table and a folded piece of paper.

I grunted as I reached for the paper before opening it. In a neat writing said

" Dear Sir Pentious,

I'm sure you are confused as to how you ended up back in your home and stuff. Well, I found you injured in the alley as Sunny or as you know, #47 beckoned me over once I arrived at the scene. I took care of your injuries along with the remaining eggbois that is resting on their quarters. Don't worry, I didn't snoop around your place and only did what was necessary. I placed a bowl of fruits that I think you would like and left. Oh and also, please do not move or carry any heavy things while recovering for it will slow the process.

~Sincerely      

                                                                Y/n "

Huh... So it was her. That garden demon. I sighed as I saw #47 stir awake and remembered what was written on the paper and what she called him. Sunny. So she named him.

I have a feeling that we will see each other again.