Chapter 17

Your POV

You sat there quietly. You've been sitting here for almost ten minutes after they brought you up.

But you weren't being quiet because you gave up, oh no. You've got a lot of pollinating in stored for them. You're just waiting for the right time.

You can hear them partying up there for managing to 'catch' you. You were frustrated but you're still impressed. But still not that FULLY impressed since they still have some flaw in their system.

Sure they managed to make the screen covering the cage outside have holes small enough to keep your vines and petals inside.

But they didn't think about you pollinating.

The cage and the floor outside of it were full of glowing pollens that only you can see.

You've also managed to spread them on the walls and ceiling. You don't know for how long they will party but you're patient. Let's just hope Alastor saved you some cookies.

Two and a half hour later, the noise is starting to die down. This is your chance. Your smile widening. You could use some bone meal for your garden.

"S.O.S please...
Someone help me~
It's not healthy...
For me to feel this~"

The door opened and you looked up to see a confused skeleton but you kept singing with your head down.

"Y-O-U are makin this hard...
I can't take it see it don't feel right~"

The parrot demon went to look at you and you can feel his disgusting bird smirk as he talked.

"Aww, is the lass finally giving up? Harharhar!" They laughed. Oh you won't be laughing after I'm done with you...

"This time someone please come and rescue me~" I slowly looked up, my (E/c) glowing brightly that my sclera looks like they have the same color but darker/lighter. My grin carved into my face as I stare at them.

"Heh..heheh, what you gonna do dov—" I didn't let him finish his nervous sentence as vines suddenly sprouted quickly making him tumble back with a yelp/squawk, his crew looking alarmed.

My cage covered in vines as I started a new song.

"You didn't think I was done~
Did ya?"

I made the vines rip the cage open as I stalked forward straight to the captain who's now tangled in vines with fear in his eyes as he struggled to break free.

"Well I just began having my fun~
Baby!"

I quickly turned my head towards the bat who somehow got in as he whimpered in fear before I continued.

"Some people live for attention, playing the victim~
But baby, I was born to do the killing ~!"

I said towards the parrot as I yanked him towards me.

"I see how you're goin crazy
Always thinkin' 'bout me
Baby on the daily~"

I opened the door and went out, startling the rest of the demons as I grew more vines to trap them. At this point, the ship is covered in vines.

"Feed me, your negativity
Talk some more about me
I know that you love me, love me!"

I started to float towards the top of the ship where the helm was and took the captain's hat with one of my vines and put it on. Watching him fluff up and shake in terror.

"Funny how you think I'm bothered
Know I'm nothing like the others
You shouldn't have messed with me
Cuz I heard

That you're afraid of monsters, monsters!

Are you ready for the monster, monster?
Are you ready for the monster, monster?"

Let's just say that I have a lot of bonemeal for my garden, feathers to play around with and a crashed ship to hang around with after that as I lead the ship in the middle of the forest before making it crash as I slowly float down the sky watching everything happen with a smile.

"You ain't ready for the monster, monster!"