Lets start the meeting over shall we

Sorry everyone a lot has happened and went on. There's gonna be more going on in the weeks to come so I'll update every chance I get when I can. I'll give a little more info as the time comes closer.

" Young master Yeager, what would you like me to do with him?" Williams asked. He now stood next to the brunette holding the silver pistol to Zacharys head. Eren glared at the man for a moment before answering.

" Move him to one of those empty seats. Along with Grisha." Eren said darkly.

" I'm not doing....." Grishas words were cut off as a gun shot rung through the room. Eren held the pistol in the air as he glared at Grisha.

" I don't even need answers from you. So if you value your life, you better shut up and do as your told." The brunette said as he made his way to the head of the table where Zachary once sat.

Williams had jerked the gray haired man up and threw him in one of the empty seats on the right side of the table. He then walked over to Grisha and did the same thing. When he was done he made his way back to Eren and stood behind him just as the other right hands where doing. The room fell quiet as everyone processed the complete one eighty the situation had done. Soon the others in the room made their way back to their seats. Zeke had picked Carla up and sat her in his lap due to there being no more seats and wanting to keep the hurt woman near him for protection. Eren watched this, his eyes lighting up with his usual playfulness when he was ready to pick on his brother.

" Awwww Daddy Monkey and Mommy Monkey. You all are so cute." The brunette said with a giggle.

" You little shit! What does that make you, baby monkey!" Zeke growled. His and Carlas cheeks were both stained crimson red at the teasing remark. Eren tapped his chin a few times with his pointer finger. His eyes cast upwards in thought. Then laughed again when he answered.

" Nope! I'm a Princess, I'm to cute to be a monkey." More giggles left the teen. Williams stood above him shaking his head in amusement.

" Young Master, please stay on track." The teen said quietly. Eren quickly schooled his features back into a hardened state. He laid his gun directly in front of him.

" Your right Williams, thank you. Now I'm taking this 'meeting' over." Came the stern words causing everyone to straighten up slightly.

" Well Princess, whats the first order of business." Levi asked. He leaned back crossing one leg over the other and snapped his fingers. Erwin pulled out a cigarette and lit it for the teen before handing it to him. The ravens smirk mirrored the Cheshire cats perfectly as he openly gazed at his beautiful Princes. Erens sea colored eyes narrowed in agitation at the prince.

" Fine Prince, since you want to mock me, we'll start with you." Eren growled out. Levi's body tensed and his eyes narrowed at the other.

" How long have you known about Zeke and not said a fucking word to me?!" The words stung, but not enough to make the raven back down.

" Long enough, we can discuss this privately later." Levi growled back. Erens hand came down hard on the table causing most of the occupants to jump in surprise.

" No we won't, we're discussing everything NOW! That goes for everyone, because if it doesn't happen now it never will. You all will only LIE to me again." The Princess yelled while glaring at each and everyone of them. They all hung their heads, knowing what Eren said was mostly true.

" I've known the Emperor lead his own family all my life. I only recently found out he hid all that from you. At that point I thought it best to let him explain it. It wasn't my place." Levi admitted quietly. Erens glare lightened some at the admission. He shook his head before turning it to Zeke, Kenny, and Kuchel.

" And your all's excuse?!" He snipped unhappily.

" Same as Levi's!" Kenny cried out as if he were a three year old. Erens icy glare hardened even more at the man. Kenny slouched back with a sigh.

" We knew it was best for you not to know while you grew up. You all were already in hiding, then one day Zeke came and said he was leaving with you and Carla because Grisha was trying to turn you over to that shit stain over there." He explained while pointing his thumb at Zachary. " You all disappeared for years then one day you all showed back up. Zeke explained to us that he hid everything from you to protect you. We respected his wishes and didn't say anything."

Eren continued to glare at the King and Queen but nodded in understanding. Next up was Zeke, and the look the older man got broke his heart in two. It was an utter look of betrayal, and hurt. The blond man could see the heart break in those beautiful eyes. If Zeke hadn't trained his emotions over the years. He'd probably be in tears right now. He opened his mouth once then twice before sighing.

" I'm not sorry Princess, and I'm not going to say sorry." Came Zekes quite statement. The brunette slammed his hand on the table again.

" Your never sorry! None of you are, you always think you know best! But guess what, you don't. You all made me miserable over something that could have been dealt with years ago!" At this point The Princess was irate.

" You could have told me and we could have left. But noooo, you all thought it was better to leave me ALONE! I've been alone and miserable for YEARS! You all aren't sorry! Your selfish!"

" Your wrong! Everything we did was to protect you from Grisha and Dhalis! It was to keep you alive!" Zeke screamed back slamming his own fist on the table. Carla sat there quietly sobbing not uttering a word.

" A lot of fucking good it did!" Eren screamed back as he threw himself back into the chair and crossed his arms.

He continued to glare at Zeke and Zeke glared at him. Neither blinked or backed down from each other. Blue eyes clashed with sea green and blue in a violent battle of wills. That was until quiet laughter broke the tense atmosphere.

" He's a mini Emperor!" Hanji giggled out from behind their hand.

Kuchel brought her hand up trying to hide her laughter as she hit Hanji on the leg to get them to stop laughing. Soon Kenny and Moblit joined in, not even attempting to hide their loud laughs. All at once the whole room was laughing. Besides a pouting brunette teen, and dirty blond haired man.

" Princesses and Young masters don't pout." Williams stated as he patted Erens head. This earned him a swat from the shorter teen.

" This one does." Eren said stubbornly. Williams only rolled his eyes as he went back to standing straight as a board.  The laughter soon died and the room fell quiet again.

" What are we doing with the little bitches?" Levi asked nodding towards Zachary and Grisha. Both males glared heatedly but didn't move due to guns currently being pointed at them from behind.

" Oh that's taken care of. Williams has informed the Neutral Alliance they need to pick up a rouge family member." Eren said with a smirk.

Dhalis Zachary and Grisha both paled considerably. A sweat broke out over both their brows.

" W-Wait! Don't send me with them! I only did this because Dhalis said they'd kill you all if I didn't!" Grisha cried out. He jumped towards Zeke but was stopped by Yelena who grabbed his neck and forced him to the ground.

" Please Zeke! I'm your father!" The blond sneered at the brown haired man and kicked him away.

" Your no father of mine." He stated simply. Grisha turned towards Eren but the brunette just shook his head.

" I'm just a fail experiment, remember Grisha. I'm only a failure." Eren said coldly his eyes like ice.

At that point Grisha knew he was fucked and there was no getting out of it. He could only hope to make a deal with the Neutral Alliance.

I know it's shorter than most but I didn't want to get into the middle of something and have to cut it off. I hope you all have enjoyed the chapter though. Please vote, comment, and tell me what you think.