Thugs and sleep overs

Levi just took the last turn on to Erens road according to his GPS. He saw the 'company' SUV sitting right at the end of the block. He pulled up behind it turning off his motorcycle. Hanji was beside him instantly.

"Erwins already started the sweep in the front I'll take the back." They said pushing a clip into their pistol.

" I'm going in on my own. If anyone is found I want them alive. Keep the lines open and I want regular updates." He stated his pistol already drawn.

" Keep everything as quiet as possible we don't need anyone calling the badges in."

"Yes sir now go save my baby" They said skipping off. Levi just shook his head, only Hanji would be absolutely ecstatic in a life or death situation.

Levi ran as fast as he could to the front door hiding in the shadows and being as quiet as possible. Once he reached the door he stopped to inspect the area. Nothing was kicked in or broken but he could clearly see a few boot mark on the door. Someone had defiantly been there. He grabbed the handle and turned it. The door clicked open but not easily, it caught some. 'Some one definitely picked the lock' he thought to himself.

Bringing his pistol up the raven slowly stepped in. Nothing looked out of the ordinary. There was no broken glass, anything turned over or busted up. Levi pressed his back up against the wall and started to move forward. He hadn't seen anyone yet or heard any movement. Once he got to the living area he did a scan. All clear he thought. His Bluetooth chimed and Erwins voice came though

"All clear in the back prince, but there's fresh footprints under the window. I'm heading to the house I'll come through the back doors. Don't fucking shoot me this time!"

" That was one time 4 years ago Commander!" Levi hissed back quietly. He continued through the kitchen finding nothing. He slowly made his way to the stairs. When he got there he saw glass laying on the bottom two steps. He side stepped around the pieces and hunched down making his way up, listening for anything he could. Once he got to the top he saw many doors on both sides of the wall but only one was open.

Pressing closer to the wall Levi made his way to it. He poked his head around the corner. It looked like a normal guest room, the only thing out of place was the dark shadowy masked  figure going through the closet. Levi holstered his pistol and pulled out his knife. He didn't want to scare Eren with gunfire or possibly alert others that were in the house. He slowly inched into the room getting closer to the figure. Once close enough Levi shot his arm out hooking it around the figures neck.

The man started to fight, he threw his head back unexpectedly and hit Levi in the jaw causing him to loosen his grip some. It was just enough for the person to slip out. Once he did he tried to make a run for it. Levi kicked their leg out from underneath them causing them to fall to the floor. The raven jumped on top bringing his knife to the others  throat creating a long line of blood on his neck.

" Stay still or I'll gut you right here." He hissed. The person went stiff and didn't move. Levi carefully brought his hand up and radioed Erwin and Hanji.

"I got them, second floor first room to the right."

"Coming up now" came Erwins reply.

" I'll get the welcome wagon ready!" Came Hanjis.
With in seconds Erwin was by his side helping hoist the intruder to his feet.

"I'm gonna finish sweeping the house and find Eren. I'll contact you after he's taken care of. Get this piece of shit to Mad S's lab" the raven commanded.

"Yes sir" Erwin dragged the individual out and down the stairs. Levi stepped out and continued his search of the house. Nothing seemed out of place stollen or broken, and there was no one else there. This was obviously a back ally for hire thug. Once finished he pulled out his phone to see if he could call Eren, but there was no luck it went right to voice mail.