We're never riding with Levi,Hanji,and Erwin again!

Eren sat on the couch in Levi's sitting area waiting for the raven to come back. The brunette had taken a quick shower, fixed his hair, brushed his teeth, and threw some comfortable but nice cloths on. He had decided on a pair of dark jeans and a fitted black tee shirt, too bad he didn't have any muscles like Levi to show off. He thought to himself, but immediately blushed when he realized what he had been thinking. Eren covered his face with his hands as he tried to get the images his mind was conjuring out of his head. He jumped and squealed when he felt a pressure on his shoulder.

" You ok bright eyes" came an all to familiar husky voice. Eren snapped his head towards the raven standing behind the couch. His blush deepening when he saw the others attire.

Levi stood behind the couch in a pair of black jeans and a white cut off shirt. The shirt complimented his muscular arms perfectly and showed off his tattoos on his left arm. He had a silver chain that went from his belt loop to his back pocket obviously connected to a wallet. He had a thick black leather band around his right wrist that was adorned with his families crest. To finish the look Levi had slicked his hair back with just a few strands falling free around his face.

Eren looked back to Levi only to see a smirk. The small boy buried his face in his hand again trying to hide from his embarrassment. Levi chuckled at the boy as he walked to his closet to put on his shoes. When he came back out he had something hidden behind his back. He walked back around the couch to stand behind Eren.

" Hey, sit up Eren. I have a present for you." The taller said smiling at the back of the brunettes head. Eren groaned but lifted his head up.

Levi brought both of his hands around Erens neck. He clasped each end of a silver chain in his fingers then brought it around the back of Erens neck and clasped it back together. Levi straightened the necklace out then stood back up.

" Go look in the mirror and tell me what you think." The raven ordered.

Eren stood up and walked over to the full body length mirror and took a close look at his neck. Gracing his long slender neck was a medium length silver chain, but that's not what made him gasp. The pendent done in blue sapphires and white diamonds shaped into the wings of Levi's crest is what caused him to gasp out and spin around to face the raven.

" Levi! I can't take this, it's to much!" Eren said still in shock. Levi walked up to him and fingered the pendent.

" Do you like it?" He asked staring hard into Erens eyes.

" Y-Yes I do." He stuttered. Levi smirked at the boy and hugged him.

" Good then keep it and wear it. It'll keep you safe from unknown dangers." Eren furrowed his brows but didn't ask.

" You can think of it as a 'friendship' charm." Levi said with a smile.

" Now get your shoes on we are going to the mall then to the tattoo parlor." With that Levi made his way out of the room.

Eren took one more glance at the exquisite necklace in the mirror then ran to throw on his black and blue vans. He made his way out the door after grabbing his wallet and phone. He made his way down stairs only to hear three friends arguing over who was driving.

" I'll get us there faster!" Hanji squealed.

" We all want to get there alive and in one piece shit for brains!" Levi countered.

" I vote for Erwin to drive" Armin said.

" I second that." Came Moblits voice. Eren laughed as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

" I might have to agree with Armin and Moblit on this one." Eren said with a giggle. All five individuals turned to Eren, Hanji was about to argue with him but stoped and stared wide eyed at the boy. He looked at Hanji in confusion then the others. All of them were staring at Eren in shock except Levi. The raven stood there with a smirk.