Prolog

Ive been thinking about this idea for awhile and decided to post it. This is only a small part and i will probably have another chapter posted by tomorrow night. I hope you all enjoy it. Please everyone be nice to one another. Constructive criticism is ok.

I know the prolog is short but please give it a try I promise the chapters are longer after this one.

"Well if it aint my favorite little rat!" yelled an older man as he sauntered over to the teen. He threw his arm around the boy and ruffled his black undercut. Said teen rolled his silver eyes and tried pushing the man off of him.

"Damnit Kenny what have I told you about touching me after you've been out drinking" he growled. The man laughed again then stepped back and eyed the boy.

"Have to say I never thought you'd grow over five foot nephew" Kenny chuckled and took out a cigarette. He placed it in his mouth then lit it taking in a slow drag. He closed his eyes and when he opened them they were all business.

" Kid you know why you're here you're at the age where you'll be taking my place. So there's no fucking shit up here then running to a new town. You gotta man up and own your shit now. So don't cause any problems that could make business difficult" Kenny eyed the teen.

"I know Uncle honestly all that shit before was because I knew I would be coming back here figured get it out of my system" the teen pulled out his own cigarette. He felt his hair ruffled again.

"Glad to hear it Rat. Also even though you're here to take over the family business Levi, doesn't mean you get out of normal responsibilities. Ya still gotta go to school and do teen shit. One , because I promised your mom I wouldn't deny you a 'Child hood' and two because I refuse to have an idiot running the business" Kenny said while flicking his cigarette.

Levi cut his eyes at his uncle 'Tch, like I had a childhood to begin with. And I'm definitely not in idiot" he said. The two started walking out of the airport. They made their way to the limo that was waiting and climbed in. As it started to pull away something caught Levis eyes. It was a short teen with chocolate brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Levi craned his neck as he watched the boy disappear into the air port with an older man. He turned back around and sat back pretending to listen to his uncles rambling.