No more crying

⭐️ 40k⭐️
Thank you all so much for your support. I appreciate each and everyone of you so much and can never show my gratitude enough. I never thought this story would make it this far. I'm honestly surprised and so happy so many people enjoy my work. You all are amazing, you all are the real MVP!

" Carla! Are you ok!" Cried a gruff voice.

Eren and his mother both looked up at the man coming to them. He wore brown slacks, a blue button down shirt, and black dress shoes. A white lab coat covered his outfit, and his dark brown shaggy hair fell in his eyes and around his shoulders. He wore thick, wire rimmed glasses that hid his eyes when the light shined just right. He knelt down in front of the bleeding woman and cupped her cheek.

" I'm so sorry they did this to you. I'm here now and I'm taking you home." The man growled as he reached for the restraints.

" What's going on Grisha! I thought you said all this was handled and we wouldn't have to worry anymore. You promised me that eighteen years ago!" Carla yelled angrily.

" I know, and I thought I had handled it. Apparently I hadn't though, but it's taken care of now. I'm getting you out of here and taking you home. We won't have to worry about anything like this again." Grisha said sternly, his eyes never once looking to the male next to him. Carla glared at her husband as she jerked her arms away from him.

" Why do you only keep saying your taking me home. Your taking Eren home too, Right?" she growled, her eyes narrowing.

Eren glanced to his father.... well Grisha. The older man still wouldn't look at him. He hadn't even acknowledged him when he first ran in and saw the conditions they were both in. Eren wasn't surprised in the least, it was like every other day. Grisha would talk to his mother, and Zeke if he was there, with a smile on his face. He'd ask about their days, and how their projects where going. He always doted on Zeke and all his accomplishments, and how he ran his own business. The dark haired man wouldn't acknowledge Eren unless Carla or Zeke said something. He never congratulated Eren on any achievements. He would only tell him to do better, that he could have went another mile but didn't. He would only remind Eren of his short comings, and now, Eren knew why.

" Mother, he's not taking me home. That's why he's only mentioning you." Eren said darkly.

He hardened his eyes as he started at the side of Grishas head. He would not let this man see him cry. No correction, he wouldn't let anyone else see him cry. He was done crying, he was done being protected, he was done being WEAK.

" No sweet heart, your father..."

" I'm not that things father!" Grisha yelled, cutting the woman off. " I'm done lying! I never wanted to keep him, but you and Zeke just HAD to keep him! You both threatened to turn me in if I dumped him in an orphanage! So here we are! You tied up after being beaten to a pulp, next to the damn failed experiment!" His hands tightened around the chains as he tried pulling them away.

" Damn Grisha, tell me how you really feel why don't 'cha." Eren said sarcastically as he through himself against the wall, A smirk forming on his lips. The Doctor turned his eyes to the teen finally. His gaze was deadly as he hissed at the boy.

" Dont speak to me, your just a fucked up experiment that fucked up my family." Was his low reply to Eren. Eren just smirked at the man, even though his heart was shattering at his words. But Eren wouldn't cry, not anymore.

" Grisha! You will not speak to him that way. You are the one who fucked everything up. I would have left your ass years ago if it wasn't for Eren. You did this to our family! You are the failure!" Carlas brown eyes glowed with fire as she screamed at the man in front of her.