RATS

Erwin pulled up to the front entrance of the concrete and glass building. He put the hazards on and stepped out to help lay the middle seat down so the two shorter males could get out. Once they were standing on the sidewalk out of ear shot he got close to Moblit whispering so they wouldn't be heard.

" Take them in and keep them close. I have a bad feeling about this call. I'm almost positive it involves Eren." The blond said glancing to the boys. " Remember Eren doesn't know anything about ours or his brothers lives so don't fuck up and say anything." The taller blond glared hard at Moblit.

" Understood commander." The brunette answered.

" You are packing right." Moblit nodded his confirmation.

" Ok good, keep your location on and watch the boys. And so help me if anything happens to Eren let alone Armin I will gut you." Erwin said darkly. Moblit swallowed nervously and nodded again. Erwin turned to the boys and smiled.

" We'll be in shortly we have to take an emergency call. There's some problems at the company." Eren smiled back and nodded, but Armin looked back nervously. The short blond walked up to Erwin to give him a hug and kiss. When he did Erwin whispered in his ear.

" We don't have any conformation, but stay close to Moblit he'll take care of you two. You have your ring on?" Armin lifted up his left hand and on his ring finger was a silver band with the family crest on it. Erwin smiled and kissed Armin again.

" Good we'll find you after this call baby." Erwin winked at the shorter who was a blushing mess.

" Stop flirting and let's go Armin! You'll see him in like ten minutes." Eren yelled. Armin turned around and flipped him off.

" Oh shut up Bruno! You'll understand when you have a boyfriend!" Armin yelled back and smirked when Eren became a blushing stuttering mess.

" Dont call me that!!!!"

The others in the SUV looked on with amusement. They tucked the information away for later. Levi leaned over and looked to Eren.

" Have fun Bright eyes I'll be there to get you in a little bit. Don't miss me to much." Levi said cockily with a wink. Eren was a stuttering mess and he spun around to hide his face in the side of Moblits shoulder. Levi cut his eyes to the brunette, who then held his hands up in fear and shook his head back and forth.

" Watch yourself Moblit, take care of the babies." Levi said but Moblit got the message loud and clear. Moblit turned around and ushered the boys inside before they could start complaining about the name.

Erwin got back into the SUV as Hanji climbed forward to take the seat Moblit had sat in seconds before. Erwin pulled around and found a parking spot. He turned the car off and rolled down the front windows slightly as him and Levi pulled out their cigarettes. Once lit Erwin grabbed his phone and redialed the number. Not even two rings and it was picked up.

" Hey Commander" came Eld's emotionless voice. Yeah this wasn't going to be a good call. Eld was always more up beat and happy. If he was like this there was some serious shit going on.

" Prince and MadS are here also. So what have you found out E.J?" Erwin asked and flicked his cigarette ashes.

" Well I followed Williams. Didn't see anything weird  for awhile. Just doing normal kid shit." There was a pause. " Until he went uptown. I know he doesn't live anywhere near there. Around 6 he was at Yeagers house. He was in there awhile and then came out. He didn't have anything on him." There was another pause followed by a long inhale. " Prince theres a traitor in the squad. Your personal squad." The other on the phone said in a deadly tone.

Levi's eyes flashed to the phone then he looked back out the window with no emotion, taking in the words. Erwin glared heatedly at the steering wheel and took a drag off his cigarette. Hanji sat behind them her head slightly cocked down causing a reflection on her glasses which hid her eyes. All was silent for quite a few minuets. When Levi was finished with his cigarette he put it out in the ashtray Erwin offered. The raven folded his hands together and rested his chin on them.

" Did you see who it was?" The chill from his voice made everyone flinch. It's was quiet for a few seconds.

" Yes Prince." Eld said quietly.

" Who?" Levi asked

"......... Oluo Bozado." Was the quiet answer. As soon as the name left his lips Levi punched the dash board causing the other two to cringe.

" Start fucking explaining NOW Eld!" The raven roared. His eyes almost looked like they were black with how big his pupil was. Eld sighed and began.

" When Williams came out of the house he got into a beat up impala. I didn't see who was driving but I followed behind. They ended up going to this new club. Titan Rose or something like that. I got in through the employee door in the kitchens. Found Williams at a table with Oulo and Petra Ral. So Oluos a traitor, working with Ral, our rival gang. I thought Kenny and the Ral family leader were trying to come to some agreement." Eld took another drag off his cigarette and spoke. " But I'm pretty sure that's off the table since a little birdie told me Williams tried to attack our new Princess." Eld finished with amusement in his voice.

Levi spun around in his seat and lunged after Hanji who was trying to crawl over the seat to the back. Erwin groaned and grabbed Levi by the hair again and jerked him back up front.

" Thanks Eld, you Jack ass. They just calmed down and now their at it again." Erwin sighed trying to keep Levi away from the other.

" Hanji! How many people have you fucking told!" The raven yelled at her. Eld was laughing over the phone but then stopped.

" So prince what am I doing? Bringing them in now or waiting?"

" Don't bring them in now we'll do it later. This information stays between us. Well let them think they have one over on us for now then grab them when they least expect it. But with Oluo being a rat Im putting him on patrol of the east end. I need you to come back to the house to help with protection. There's no way Erens going home now." Levi finished resting his head against the back of the seat.

" Sir yes Sir! I'll see you later!" Then the line went dead. The three all looked at each other and shook their heads. Now it was the hard part calling Kenny. Levi looked at his two friends and waved them off.

" Go have fun and watch the other two. I'll be in after I call Kenny and let him know about Oluo crossing to another family." Levi ran a hand down his face. He really didn't want to listen to his uncle bitch, or worse his mother picked up and he had to listen to her angry ass.

" Alright, but for now I think it would be best to not mention Erens name until we get a plan together." Erwin said Hanji shook their head in agreement.

" Yeah I'm not dealing with that today." Levi sighed.

Erwin and Hanji got out of the SUV leaving Levi the keys. They made their way into the mall, Erwin took out his phone and pulled up his tracking app. He smacked his forehead.

" Oh god no! We gotta go Hanji. Armins ass has them in a book store, and I refuse to buy him another 50 books this month." Erwin started jogging off with a cackling Hanji behind them.

I'm in one of those moods everyone. I would have kept going but I feel I reached a good stoping point. I'm already working on the next chapter because I have a lot going through my head. I don't like to overwhelm anyone so I like to keep my chapters reasonable. I hope you all enjoyed two posts in one day. I'll post the next ASAP.