A Royal Meeting, and Infidelity

⛔️Warning⛔️
Contains a lot of cussing and violence

The room was dimly lit with only a few decorative lights that cast intimidating shadows all around the room. Said room was large and the walls were covered in dark oak shelves. Each shelf contained books from all over the world along with priceless collectables and crystal glass cups and dishes of sorts. It was the the perfect personal library. Besides of course the huge redwood oval table in the middle of the room. Circled around the table were multiple high backed red velvet and gold chairs. At this moment most of the chairs were occupied.

At the end of the oval nearest the door sat Zeke. He wore a black velvet trench coat with a huge beautifully embroidered rose on the back. Underneath he had on a pair of black dress pants, and a blood red silk button down shirt. His blond hair was swept back and to the side slightly, and his beard nicely trimmed close to his face. His icy eyes were framed in black wired glasses instead of his normal everyday silver glasses. The tanned face was cast in the dark shadows from the decorative light. Making him look even more sinister than he already was.

Behind the blond man stood Yelena. Her posture was perfectly straight and her blue eyes stared forward almost unblinking. She wore a black suit and black under shirt with a blood red tie and a rose stitched on the breast pocket. Her hands tightly clasped behind her back. Everyone knew the blond short haired woman was a force to be reckoned with. Especially when it came to protecting her Master and Emperor. Many great men had lost their lives at her delicate hands.

To the left of the pair sat Kenny, he also wore a velvet black trench coat. On the back of his the wings of freedom shown brightly with a silver crown hovering above them. Underneath he had a silk medium blue button down and black pants. His brown hair was completely slicked back and jelled down. His face unreadable as he puffed on his cigar. Behind him stood Moblit, Kenny didn't need him for protection. No, the boy was his right hand because he had earned it with his strength and ability to obtain information that was always correct. The dirty blond male had on a grey suit with a blue undershirt and black tie. His right hand had a black glove on it with the family crest. Just like the person standing next to him.

Hanji stood straight as a board, which was a feat in its self for anyone that knew them. Their goggle like glasses strapped perfectly in place. They stood proudly over their Queen, Kuchel. The woman's slim beautiful body was covered in a tight silk black dress that had sheer sleeves to cover her arms. Here own diamond and sapphire winged pendant with a crown over it laid against her chest for all to see. She sipped from a crystal wine glass as her eyes wandered around the room. Her eyes stopped on her son as he lit another cigaret out of nervous habit.

The Prince of the Ackerman family sat on Zekes right side. A silent statement that all that would enter the room would understand. He was trusted more than anyone, he was family, HE was the fiancé to Zekes son. And if anyone challenged that, they would feel the wrath of both families. The raven locks were slicked back with a few stands falling forward into the deadly silver eyes. He wore a black suit and black silk undershirt. His electric blue tie complemented his eyes perfectly. His winged pendant hung in the middle of his chest proudly, the crown showing everyone he was the prince and the next in the line of succession.

Behind the raven Prince stood his right hand. The tall, well built, light blond haired Erwin. His hair was combed to the side for once and not in a messy disarray. His thick shoulders, arms, and legs were covered in a grey suit as well. His undershirt was an electric blue, and he had on a bolo-tie that was held together by white and blue jeweled wings. Both hands were covered in black leather gloves.

The tension in the room was high and everyone was wound tight. Any one of them could snap at any moment at this point, and it was all due to their worry of one person.