A promise

⛔️NSFW 18+⛔️
If your under age you better not be reading this! If you are Mama BlackHeart doesn't want to know!!

"Come on bright eyes, how about we head to my room and relax." Levi said standing. He held his hand out to the brunette, helping him stand up.

Eren slipped his hand into the bigger pale one with out a word. He wasn't mad at Levi or the others, but he wasn't happy either. He just didn't know how to feel about it all. It was a lot of information to take in, in a short amount of time. Honestly the main emotion he was feeling was worry. Not for himself, thinking he was in danger, but for Levi and the others. The teen hadn't known the others very long, and hadn't seen Levi, Kuchel and Kenny in years. But they were all close to his heart now. They were his family, the family he had wished and hoped to have for so many years. The thought of loosing them caused his heart to stop.

" Breath, Princess." Came Levi's soothing voice. The raven had his arm around Eren rubbing his back. He wanted to just grab the boy and hold him tightly, but he wanted Eren to know he respected his space also. Levi had noticed as they continued to walk that Erens breathing was becoming  shorter. Which would mean a possible panic attack. And after all the information he was just given, it wouldn't surprise Levi if that's what was happening.

Erens head was lowered, which caused his fringe to hide his eyes. So there was no way of telling what the teen was feeling. Levi didn't like this, he didn't like not knowing what was going on, especially when it involved the brunette. He brought his hand up slowly cupping Erens cheek and running his thumb over the smooth tan skin. He wasn't surprised when he felt the wetness there, but it made his heart clench none the less.

" Eren I'm sorry" Levi spoke softly pulling his hand away. " I didn't mean to keep all that from you, but I understand if you want me to leave you alone." Levi took a step back and turned. " I'll go find Armin and...."

" NO! Don't leave!" Eren yelled and threw himself at Levi's back wrapping his arms around his chest and squeezing. The teen buried his face into Levi's back soaking through his shirt. Levi turned around wrapping his arms around the brunettes shaking shoulders.

" Please don't cry bright eyes. I didn't want to make you cry." Levi soothed while running his hand through brown silky locks. " Do you hate me?"

Eren shook his head 'no' continuing to hold onto the raven haired teen. Levi smiled slightly and took Erens chin in his hand making the boys beautiful sea green eyes meet his silver eyes.

" Tell me Princess, why are you crying then?" Levi whispered. Erens eyes welled up with more tears as he threw his arms around Levi's neck.

" I don't want to loose YOU Levi! I don't want to loose the others!" Erens choked sobs came after. Levi held the small teen tighter, trying to hold him together.

" You all, are all I ever wanted. I don't want to be alone again." Eren whispered into the soft black material. Levi pulled back and took Erens face in his hands. Their eyes met again, Levi's silver orbs shined a little brighter, as water moistened them. Eren noticed this and gasped, before the brunette could say a word Levi spoke.

" I promise you this Eren. As long as I'm alive you will never be alone again. I don't care how I have to keep this promise, I will keep it." Levi said with conviction. He then brought his face forward and captured Erens small soft lips with his own.

Eren stood there in shock for a moment but then returned the kiss. He tightened his arms around Levi's neck bringing the taller closer to him deepening the kiss. Levi ran his hands down Erens sides and past his waist. He stopped at the back of the brunettes thighs and gripped them tightly. In one swift moment the raven hoisted the smaller up and wrapped his legs around his waist. Erens grip tightened more around Levi's neck trying to help support his weight.