Agreements lead to all weekend sleep over party

Thankfully by the time they were done in Mikasas office first period was done. Levi lead Eren out of the office and to their next lesson which was one of Erens favorites, Art. He didn't even try to contain his excitement. As they made their way through the halls, Levi pulled out his phone and sent a message to Hanji, Erwin, and his group chat.

Prince: Found the guy who was in Erens house last night that got away.

Commander: Name and place

MadS: Oh yay! I've already decided I'm going to dissect them. I've always wondered what an intact brain and spinal cord looked like.

Levi shuttered at the image. Hanji really was fucking scary when crossed.

Prince: Holy shit MadS keep it to your self. I don't need nightmares of the horrid mess I'm gonna be left to clean.

Prince: Johnathan Williams, hes in our year. There was an altercation this morning and I saw the proof.

Commander: I'll have him picked up by the end of today.

Prince: No give it a day or two. Send someone to watch him see who he's interacting with. Then when he's comfortable we'll pick him up.

Commander: Yes sir, I'm going to assign him to Eld G.

MadS: Why not me!!

Prince: Why do you think?!

MadS: ...... I can control myself

Prince/Commander: NO YOU CANT!

Levi 'tsk' to himself and pocketed his phone. He looked to Eren only to be met with eyes staring right back at him.

" What?"

" Are you ok Levi? You seem really tense." Eren had his head slightly cocked to the side and was looking up at him.

" Yeah I'm good just discussing some business with some others." Levi ruffled the teens hair.

" Ok well let's get into class so we're not late." Eren turned around making his way through the door. Levi used that opportunity to appreciate the view, and what a view it was. Eren had slim hips but nothing about his back side was slim. It was perfectly full and round, almost like it was made for Levi's hands.

' Damnit Ackerman focus. You do that and the poor boy would probably cry' he scolded himself.

Eren was now at their table and pulling out his sketch pad and pencils. Levi sat down and did the same thing. Within a few moments the teacher walked in and gave them their instructions for the day.

" With this being your final year I'm not going to assign specific projects. You will have free artistic reign most of the time on what you want to do. There will be a few times I will ask you to work in pairs. As of now though do what you want as long as you have some form of art work to turn in next week."

" Well I'm good I'm already finished with mine." Eren said. Levi looked over and smirked.

" That reminds me bright eyes. Your supposed to show me what you made."

Erens face morphed into one of fear then embarrassment. He looked down at his hands that were fidgeting.

" It's n-not that good. Don't worry about it." Eren stuttered out. Levi rolled his eyes and silently leaned around Eren from the back without him noticing and grabbed the medium sized pad. The raven flipped it open and his eyes widened at what he saw.

It was a replica of his family's symbol.. but better. It was more life like and realistic. The shading and the detail made the wings look like they would fly off the page at any minute.