Zeke

Black lashes fluttered as the male started to come to. Sounds of hushed voices were around him. One voice he didn't recognize. It felt like some one was knocking on his forehead from the inside. His mouth was so dry he was almost convinced he had eaten sand for dinner. His body was as heavy as lead and his joints and muscles tight. He laid there trying to get his bearings about him.

After a few moments the fog cleared and memories rushed through his mind like a dam of water breaking. Zeke was Erens FATHER! How was that even possible! He thought about the older males age and Erens. It wasn't completely impossible, Zeke was only 18 years and a few months older than Eren. Which only meant the monkey couldn't keep it in his pants when he was a teen. But why keep it a secret for so long. The voices from earlier were louder now. Levi laid there and listened closely.

" Ha! The rodent actually passed out!!" Laughed the unfamiliar voice. But the 'nickname' gave the person away. Only Zeke called Levi that, it was retaliation for the Monkey name he had cursed the blond with.

" Damn it Zeke it's not funny!" Came Kuchels soft but firm voice.

" I mean it kinda is now that we know he's ok." Mumbled Kenny. This earned him a smack from his sister.

" So back to what we were talking about." Zeke said, all amusement gone now. " Eren and Levi met again at school, and The little maniac took an interest in him again. Even thought he didn't recognize Eren. He pursued my brother, apparently my brother has been hiding it. Since supposedly he and Armin BOTH said they were staying at his house. Rals daughter got pissy and tried to come between them and Levi handled that. I'm actually proud of the rodent on that one." The blond mused.

" THEN Kenny opened that fucking mouth of his and told Levi about our little secret" Zeke finished with a growl.

" Yes that's it for the most part." Kuchel said. Zeke didn't miss the hesitance in her reply. There was a sound of inhaled air and it being blown out.

" Kuchel." Was his warning.

" Look Zekester" Kenny sighed out. " There's a few things in between there we haven't got to yet. You want the bad news or the worse news?" The chocolate haired man asked with amusement.

" Where's the good news option" Zeke grumbled.

" Well it's good news for us! Buuuuut I'm sure you might have some problems." Kenny sang. There was the sound of another smack. Levi assumed his mother hit him again.

" Just tell him Kenny so he can get his temper tantrum out." She growled. Zeke hissed at her.

" I don't throw temper tantrums!"

" Any way!" Kenny began, breaking up the argument that was sure to start. " I'll start with the bad answer. Levi offered Eren the Queens pendant, and he excepted it. Levi told him what he could, but not everything considering Eren has no clue about your 'business'."

" Excuse me the rodent did what!!" The blond yelled. Levi heard fists hit a table followed by the sound of hand meeting skin.

" Zip it Commander dad complex!" Came the voice of someone else.

" But Yelana! My baby!" Another smack was heard. Levi heard his mother's soft laughter.

" Anyway! Eren excepted, even after Levi told him of your family business." Zeke started to growl.

" I kept this shit from him for a reason!" His voice thundered.

" Zeke it doesn't matter how much you try to keep it from him, he was bound to find out. I mean hell, ninety five percent of the schools population belongs to one of the families around here." Kenny roared back. After that it was quiet for a moment. Then Zeke spoke softly.