The Hearing

⛔️ warning there are sexual themes head⛔️ ( and not the ones you've been waiting for I'm sorry) 

" Thank you King." The heavy man huffed out as he sat himself down at the other end of the table with some difficulty. Petra took the seat to the left of her father crossing her legs at the knee intentionally making her dress ride up more. Levi growled rolling his eyes.

" Miss Rall you do not sit until you have greeted the Queen." Levi said icily glaring at the girl. Her eyes widened as she stood back up and attempted a curtsy.

" My apologies Queen." She said in an innocent voice making Levi roll his eyes. Kenny huffed from beside the raven.

" Figured she would have been taught better." The dark haired man grumbled holding his hand out to the side. Erwin stood up and walked over to Kenny placing a cigar in his palm. The tall blond waited for Kenny to place the cigar between his lips before he lit it. After he was finished he took his place next to Levi.

" Well since you bring up MANNERS King. I think we need to address the way your nephew has spoke to my little girl over here. Along with how he's let his little lackies address her." Phillip growled. Petra sat next to her father not even trying to hide the triumphant look on her face.

" First off you will address him by his title!" Kenny snapped. " Second I don't see what the problem is I haven't heard of any issues. Prince is there something that needs to be righted?"

Levi looked to his uncle then to the Ralls. He shrugged his shoulders.

" Nothing was said that wasn't justified or true." He stated simply. Petra brought her hands up to her face as if she were about to cry.

" Prince! That is not true you have stated I am trash along with other things. Then you let your little tag along lackie say all those horrible things to me. See father I told you he was guilty!" The girl wailed. Levi didn't even flinch or react to her. Even though he wanted to jump across the table and grab the girl by her throat and choke the life out of her. He knew if he showed a reaction it would show weakness and possibly cause doubt among the others.

" So these things were said against my daughter!" The man roared slamming a hand down on the table. Kenny ground his teeth shooting the man a glare.

" Do not raise your voice here Ral! I'm the only fucker that's allowed to yell!" Kenny leaned back and looked to Kuchel. The thin woman sat her glass down and looked to her son.

" Prince do you have proof to justify the things said." The raven haired woman asked. Kuchel had raised her son to respect all women unless they earned to be treated any differently. So if her son had disrespected this girl then she knew it was for good reason.

Levi leaned back in his chair with a smirk and snapped his fingers. Hanji jumped up from their seat and made their way to a computer. They pressed a few buttons and a projector descended from the ceiling behind Kenny for all to see. The auburn haired person took a few moments pressing buttons and plugging things up before they turned to Levi and nodded. Levi looked around the table stopping on Petra.

" Miss Ral are you sure you don't want to drop these accusations and just leave. Because if you continue I promise nothing I show will be in your favor." Levi asked the ginger girl one last time. Petra sat up strait and glared at Levi sticking her bottom lip out.

" Levi I have nothing to hide from anyone. Especially my future husband." She said confidently. Levi's eyes narrowed as he growled and slammed his fist on the table.

" I fucking told you Do.Not.Say. MY NAME!" Kenny and Kuchels eyes widened at the display from the raven haired teen. " And I was never going to be your husband! My mother and uncle refused your fathers offer when we were children." Levi roared at the end. Phillip leaned forward crossing his fingers.