Where did our little Eren go

" Eren watch where the fuck you are going!" Levi yelled out as he tried to keep up with the brown haired beauty that was now running twords the front doors as fast as he could to get to Levi's bike. He was dodging people left and right but it would only take one slip up and the boy would be sitting on his ass in the middle of the floor.

" Damnit Yeager! Fucking stop!" Levi's patience was at its breaking point. Between Erwin and Hanjis teasing texts through out the day and Eren bouncing around The raven was ready to either pull his hair out or punch something.

Thankfully he made it outside and could see Eren clearly across the parking lot next to Levi's bike. Levi sighed and took out his cigarettes placing one in his lips and lighting it. He then made his way over to the boy. As he got closer he saw Hanji and Erwin sitting on the tailgate of Hanjis truck listing to Eren happily talk about the weekend to come. Once he got closer he leaned his hip against the side of the truck and massaged his temples.

" What's wrong grumpy!" Hanji asked with a smirk, they obviously already knew what was wrong and was trying to add to his pain.

" Shut your trap you spawn of satan! You know good and well what my problem is" Levi growled out then cut his eyes at the tall blond who was snickering. "You two are going to be the end of me I hope you know that."

Levi stood up straight again and flicked his cigarette. He went to turn to tell Eren to hop on so they could get going but was rudely interrupted by a body colliding with the side of his body and wrapping around his arm.

" Hi Mr.Ackerman" came a sickly purr. " So it's your first weekend in town. How about I show you around? I know the best restaurants and bars, and after we can go back to my place and watch a movie or.... something." Of course his hellish day would end with having to deal with fucking Petra. Levi growled and started trying to pull his arm away.

" Not interested Ral. Now let go." He glared at the girl but it did nothing to deter her.

" Come on just a few hours. I want to make it up to you. We got off on the wrong foot." She said sweetly batting her eyes at him.

All of a sudden Levi felt a tug on his other arm that caused him to stumble a little away from the girl.

" Get lost Petra! He said he doesn't like filth and you classify as filth!"

Levi's eyes widened as the usually sweet voice took on a hard tone. He looked down and was met with a sight to behold. Eren had stepped forward in front of Petra while still holding Levi's arm that the banshee didn't occupy. His usual bright eyes were now a dark menacing shade but it seemed to make them more alluring. He was almost nose to nose with the girl. Levi had never seen something so beautifully dangerous. If Eren hadn't hooked Levi already this show of hidden strength definitely sealed the deal.

" Can you shut the fuck up. You've done nothing but tell lies and make up stuff so Levi would feel sorry for you and be your friend. He doesn't need to be friends with an outcast Queer! He has standards he needs to abide by." She yelled at the boy.

Hanji had slid off the tail gate and was ready to grab the girl but Levi caught her eye and shook his head. Eren needed to learn to fight his own battles, if it got out of hand then Levi would let Hanji step in but as of now that wasn't necessary.

" I haven't said anything Petra! Your actions have proven who you and your friends really are. You are nothing other than a tramp that wants to jump on the first dick you see. If Levi wants his standards met then he's better off staying with me and his friends. I mean really, at least I didn't get my family banned from the country club because I slept with the owner, and his wife found out and she sent my nudes to everyone there."

*SMACK*

Petra stood there red in the face her hand still in the air open faced. Erens face was turned to the side slightly and his eyes wide. Levi stepped forward as Erens jaw tensed up and his eyes narrowed. The shorter teen slowly looked back at Petra.

" Oh I hit a soft spot did I. Well good, now get lost Levi and I have places to be." Eren spun around and threw his bag into the bed of Hanjis truck. Then strutted over to Levi's bike and got on looking at the taller teen expectantly.

" Shall we go or do you still have something to talk to her about." He asked sarcastically. Levi arched his eyebrow at the boy. What had happened to his sweet little Eren. Levi then smirked and glanced at the red head.

" I believe Eren said everything that needed to be said." Levi made his way over to his bike and got on.

" Hanji, follow us to Erens to get his stuff he'll need for staying with me this weekend. Erwin head out to the store I know we need shit for the house. Snacks, food and all that." With nods from both people Levi turned the key and brought up the kick stand.

" Hold on beautiful!" He yelled back to Eren. Levi felt two arms wrap around his waist and a chin rest on his shoulder. Levi glanced over to Petra one last time and smirked before he pulled out of the parking lot, Eren holding on tightly to him smiling from ear to ear.

" Fucking bitch will pay for this." Petra said to her self. Still red in the face and pissed off.

" Not so fast Ral" Hanji growled then grabbed the strawberry blond by the throat jerking her towards them.

" Let me spell something out for you. Eren is protected by the Scouting Legion. You'll do well to remember that. Levi might have to follow criteria but I sure as fuck don't have to." They squeezed a little harder on the girls throat before throwing her to the ground. Erwin stepped up next.

" Ral if this continues I'll be sending a report to the head office. I'm sure the King wouldn't have an issue 'speaking' with your father." Erwin spun around and made his way to his BMW. " Let's go Zoe we got shit to do"

Hanji glared once more at the girl laying on the pavement before making their way to their truck and getting in. Both the BMW and F-250 sped out of the parking lot after their leader. Petra finally stood up and pulled out her phone.

" Where the hell are you. I need that fucking slut dealt with ASAP!" She screeched into the phone. There was silence for a few moments.

" Alright we'll meet tonight. Bring alcohol I need to blow off some steam." The girl straightened out her outfit and threw her hair over her shoulder. Then shoved her phone into her pocket.

Eren would definitely regret not stepping to the side in the beginning and letting her have Levi. He put the final nail in his coffin when he spoke to her the way he just had.

I know this is one of my shorter chapters but it felt like a good place to stop for now. I'll have another chapter up by later tonight or in the morning I'm sure lol we all know how I am about controlling myself when I get to going. I hope you all enjoyed please comment and vote. I love reading your all's comments.