Cuffed

Levi's silver pistol sat on the floor next to his right hip where he could easily grab it if necessary. He had his legs stretched out and slightly bent at the knee. Eren sat between his open legs head resting on the solid chest. Levi's head was dropped back against the wall and a cigarette hanging from his lips. Eren was lightly dozing in his spot with Levi wrapped around him.

It had been three hours already and the raven was becoming antsy. Shortly after he had locked down the room and gotten Eren calmed down, the monitors had lit up. Erwin, Hanji, Kenny, and Kuchel had spoken briefly about what could possibly be going on. Nothing was coming to mind for any of them. They weren't currently in any wars with the other families. Well besides scaring the shit out of Ral, but he wouldn't retaliate after everything his daughter had did. Said daughter, along with her accomplice Oluo, where locked down in the holding cells. So they wouldn't have been able to plan anything. They had all decided to sit tight until the back up team handled the situation and unlocked the rooms.

The small brunette shifted around a little and sighed. Levi brought his hand up to run through the boys hair without looking down at him. He took one final drag from the cigarette then put it out in the tray next to his left hip. He Then used his now free hand to rub the others back. His mind shifted back to the confessions he and Eren had shared with one another. His lips lifted automatically remembering the words.

Yeah, they had only been together, four going on five days. But their past played a big part as well. Levi had loved Eren since they were kids. When Zeke had taken him away it literally broke him. He pushed everyone away, and became a terror. As he got older he obsessively cleaned, trained, and partied to try and fill that void. Then his first night back in town when he saw the brown haired angel, the void disappeared. His mind had just up and forgot about his childhood friend as he fawned over the sea green and blue eyes of the short teen. Then to find out this angel was the same angel from his past. He knew he had to do something, everything, to keep him with him. Yes he knew he loved this boy, without a doubt.

And no one would ever take his spot. The raven would rip his own beating heart out before he let that happen. Levi leaned down and pressed a kiss into soft brown locks. He leaned back and closed his eyes settling down for a long wait. As if hearing his thoughts the sound of dead bolts and other heavy duty locks being undone made his head jerk up. He lightly shook Eren.

" Come on Princess, the back up teams here." He grunted out. Erens eyes slid open and he nodded groggily.

" Mmmkay." Eren muttered.

Levi stood while grabbing his gun and placing it in the waist band of his shorts at his lower back. He helped the brunette up and wrapped an arm around his waist steadying the sleep drunk boy who was stumbling. Levi and Eren stepped towards the door as the locks started to come to a stop. Levi was looking down at the barely awake boy. A soft smile spread across his lips Eren stared forward with a blank look, he could tell the boy really didn't understand what all was going on. He just wanted sleep. The heavy door creaked as it was opened. As the door opened, Levi watched as the brunettes eyes widened in fear. Furrowing his brows the raven turned to the door. Ready to rip a new asshole into whoever had scared his Princess.

" Took you all long enough, you dumb fuck..... SHIT!" Levi yelled in surprise as he grabbed Eren and threw him behind him.

His pale hand snapping towards his pistol at his back. But he wasn't quick enough, because he was already taking a full on punch to the jaw. Levi quickly recovered and swung, connecting with the others face. The fight continued and finally Levi got the intruder in a chokehold. But the raven was stopped by a soft voice whining pitifully at him.

" L-Levi...." came Erens soft scared voice. Stormy silver eyes snapped up and took in the scene. Oluo stood behind Eren with the boys arm twisted back and a pistol to his head. Levi froze not moving an inch, his eyes narrowed at the two toned haired man.