Lou Almost Breaks My Ribs

I don't own Percy Jackson or Avengers
Cassie's POV.
——————————————————————. Where were we? Ah yes, excruciating pain. Damn, why did I not think of this! Last time I passed out! Just had to be extra, huh Cass! I feel like my body is burning from the inside out! Last time it was worse. I am an absolute idiot.

I materialize inside Cabin 11, and land on the floor with a thud. "Ughhh, what's going on!", Connor says, waking from his slumber. "You tell me!", Cecil groans. Connor notices me on the floor.  "Cass! What are you doing here!", he says, waking the rest of the cabin up. "I came to visit. Don't touch me right now, give me a moment to collect myself, cause I might burn you on accident.", I say. "Okay."

The pain subsides a bit. Since there's no real injury, ambrosia or nectar don't really help. Just rest and not using any powers for a bit. I better not tell Will, or else I'll be stuck in the infirmary for a week. He doesn't just do that to Nico, you know. That would be boyfriend abuse.

I sit up, biting my cheek to not cry out.  "Hi. Hope I didn't wake you too much, Connor!", I say. "Nah, you're fine. I couldn't sleep anyway.", he replies. "I brought caramels.", I say. "YOU DID! WHERE ARE THEY!", he says, obviously excited. I toss him the bag. I also pull out a square of vanilla fudge and throw it at Cecil. It hits him in the face.

"I'm gonna assume that you intended to hit me with that.", Cecil says. "Yep. I got you fudge.", I answer.  "Looks a lot emptier in here.", I comment. "Yeah, they finally built the Thanatos cabin.  Now that Hector has a cabin, he moved out of this one, and then Travis went to college, so now it's less crowded I guess.  And your cabin should be done in a week or so. Say hello to your new cabin counselor!", Connor says.  "Ok, hello Connor!", I joke. 

Because of Jason's plan to recognize all of the gods, any god or goddess with a claimed demigod child at camp, summer or full-time, who doesn't already have a cabin will get a cabin.  So, Thanatos and Hemera are getting cabins.  I oversaw the construction of mine via Iris message.  I'll go check on it later, when I can stand. 

I try to get up, and fall with a shriek of pain.  My blood reignites.  Cecil runs over, and I have to shout, "Get away!  You might get burned!"  "I'm getting Will!", he says, running out of the cabin like a hellhound is chasing him. 

"You okay?", Connor asks.  "Not at this moment, but I'll be fine in an hour or so.  Just don't expect me to join Capture The Flag today.", I reply.   Connor runs to Travis's old room, and comes out with a leather gardening glove.  He puts it on.  He sticks out a hand to help me up, and I take it.  Then he helps me walk to the couch, and I sit next to Alice, who had been watching the whole time.  Julia, not surprisingly, had slept through the whole thing.  I toss Alice a bag of Jolly Ranchers.  They're her favorite.  "Thank you!", she says. 

I want to go hide.  But nowhere in this damn camp besides the ocean, bottom of the lake, and the forest at night is safe from Will if he's mad at you.  And even then, he has high powered flashlights and the ability to become a human glowstick.

The cabin door opens, revealing Cecil and Lia.  She's training to be the new head medic, so Will probably sent her to do this for training.  "Hi, Lia!", I say.  "Hi!", she replies, running over to me.  Julia finally wakes up.  "Hi, Cass!  Just so you know, don't open the bathroom door.  We're gonna prank Travis, since he's coming back today", she says.  "It's a war zone in there!", Alice adds.  "Good to know.",  I reply, not shocked at all.

Lia is a full year camper, but she was at her aunt's ranch helping out with her baby cousin when the whole Apollo being mortal fiasco happened.  Her drone was so messed up by the communication problems that we couldn't correspond at all during that time.  Lia, Violet, and I were all terrified for each other's lives when it happened.