SINGH HOUSE

Ruhi takes out a dress from the cupboard, puts it on her and sees it in the mirror, then puts it on Shravya, twists her lip upside down then throws it on the bed.

Shravya is standing in front of her like a mannequin for half an hour and she is doing the same process.
Just then Aditi comes there holding a lot of packets in her hands and tells them.

"This is my dress which I just wore in London when I went on my last vacation with Aditya. I am saying you should wear any of these, Adhyay Ji faint because of shock, all dresses are so hot and very sexy.... "

Shravya takes a dress and sees its cover till her mid-thigh, her eyes widened and she turns towards Aditi with the same shocked expression and says.

"I'm not going to wear this ..... "

But Ruhi snatches the dress from her hands and sees it properly on her in the mirror and shouts.

"This is so pretty di, you are going to wear this ....."

"I am not going to wear this at all ..... at any cost and you are not going to pressurize me at all, do you understand."

Ruhi looks at Aditi and Aditi also looks at her. They both signal each other and hold her tightly but Shravya is faster than them. She shouts before they put their hands on her mouth.

"Badi ma... "

They both immediately run away from there. Shravya smiles at this and quickly locks the door before they come back to trouble her.

Author's pov

Author's pov

Adhyay comes to his room and wraps a towel on his torso, there is not a single cloth on his body because he has just come out after a shower.

Water droplets are still shining on his body because he hasn't wiped his body yet. He folded his arms across the chest and looked outside the window.

He has been looking outside but he feels some people peeking behind him, he facepalms himself and turns but there is no one here.

He knows very well that some people are around him, but ignoring everything, he opens his wardrobe and starts taking out clothes. As he takes out his clothes and turns, he sees the members of his amusement house standing in front of him and showing their bright shining teeth in their smiles.

He rolled his eyes and threw his clothes on the bed and sat silently. Revathi comes and takes his clothes in her hands, then makes her face and looks at him and speaks.

"Golu ... you are very boring ..... "

"I know ..."

"Try something sexy, try to understand that this is your first date, don't you listen, the first impression is the last impression....."

He knows very well that these people are not going to leave him anything easily, so he nods his head in agreement. And give her a tight-lipped smile. She quickly calls out Raunak.