"The fuck not," Mattia countered.

"It can be my little birthday gift from you guys," I said now smiling at Mattia.

"Oh just you wait, we have a lot planned for gifts," he said winking at me.

"Please don't get me anything big, or expensive, you guys have already bought me so much," I groaned.

"Yeah try telling Leo that, he doesn't like when people tell him what to do with his money," Mattia scoffed.

UNTOLD

It was so cozy, we were laying on many comfy blankets and pillows under the stars. The greatest showman was playing on a screen that Angelo somehow found a way to get out here. He also hung up fairy lights around, making it nice and cozy.

Riccardo had also joined us, he was on the other side of me, I don't really know if he was watching or on his phone. I was laying on Angelo's chest with his arm being wrapped around me. We had already ate loads of candy and if I eat anymore I would probably explode. My stomach was already very upset with my choice of food.

The movie was nearing the end, which I guess it was just in time because I found myself fighting sleep. The stars were beautiful as they shined above us. It shows us how at your darkest times there can still be light in you. At the darkest of night, the starts above still illuminate the sky. Gives it a spark, and its beautiful, truly beautiful.

My mom loved the stars, she though they were one of the most beautiful things on earth. Other than the ocean, we both had the similarity loving being next to the water as the waves of the ocean filled our ears and sun blared down on us. All while our feet were in the water splashing around.

"The movie is over already?" Riccardo said as he started getting up.

"Make sure to pick up the garbage," Angelo told him.

"I didn't even eat anything, it your garbage actually," He said confused.

"Im helping your sister inside," Angelo said leaning up.

"How about I help her while you clean up your mess," Riccardo smirked as he made his way over to me, holding my arm and lifting me up.

"You guys know I am capable of going inside myself?" I said as I grabbed my crutches and started going inside. They didn't respond so I just continued my way in and up to my room, using the elevator of course.

I never really trusted elevators though, I have seen way to many clips of people getting stuck in them and them having to be rescued. I though I got stuck in it once, but I then realized after a few seconds of panicking that I didn't even press the button for the second floor, leading it to go no where.

That definitely wasn't one of my best moments.

I made my way up to my room, where I went and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I also changed into some comfy pajamas. I turned on a small light, which wasn't very bright but still made the darkness feel less, dark.

Before I could go off to sleep, I could tell the wallway light had been turned on because now it was seeping threw the bottom of my door. Then I could hear my door creak open, causing me to tense. The footsteps started to near my bed and I squinted my eyes waiting for a harsh impact that never came.

Instead a hand was gently places on my back, "Bella," The person whispered, I turned over to face Leo who was now crouched down next to my bed.

"Mhm," I muttered wondering what he needed at this time, especially when I was about to go to sleep.