20- EUPHORIA.

You wake up hastily looking the time...
10:30 a.m. already....Oh shitt! You cursed yourself for being late as you've gotta go with Taehyung for shopping at 11:00 in this morning. You ran for taking a shower.

The door bell rang...

Ohh damn! He is here I guess. You were still lathered in soap. You washed yourself quickly. The bell rang continuously. Taehyung was being impatient which didn't helped your present situation either.

"What's taking so long for her to open the door", Taehyung mumbled and checked his watch. He was on time. Pretty much excited for shopping.

You tried to answer him but your voice didn't reached the main door. Taehyung now called on your number thinking you aren't home. He heard your phone ringing from inside.

"She is at home but not answering. Is she avoiding me? Maybe she doesn't want to come with me..", Taehyung thought, disappointed with your fake promises of coming along with him. He pouted and screamed through door," You should have told me yesterday that you didn't wanna come. I took special leave today just for going out with you. Kang Y/n you are a liar! I hate you!" He banged the door and turned to go away.

You were in your room searching for clothes but as soon as you heard him you ran towards the door to clarify his misunderstanding. You swiftly opened the door,Taehyung was turned around. You screamed, " Wait! I was in the shower..." He turned in your direction happily but soon his boxy smile was replaced with deep red blush when he saw your present state...

Your hair wet due to shower,water droplets covering your face like dew drops. Water trickling down your hair. You were just in your bathrobe. Body emitting heat due to hot shower.

Taehyung can feel his cheeks turn red and hot. He immediately looked away saying I'm sorry. You were flushed because the way he reacted. Usually you would never think of coming only in bathrobe infront of anyone, but as you heard Taehyung's huff and puff you ran out grabbing your bathrobe and tying it up,not giving much effort in dressing yourself first. You were embarrassed and hung your head low. You mumbled,"I'm sorry,I need some time to dress-up ".

Taehyung noticed your dilemma and shook his head," No problem y/n. I can understand. I'll wait here you go and take your time to dress-up. "

You looked at him tilting your head slightly in his direction.  He was not looking anywhere but your eyes. His eyes were filled with unknown emotions. They emits such warmth that make you feel hotter than before.

"You can come inside and wait here,I'll be back soon", and you went inside your room followed by Taehyung who sat on the couch.

You came out wearing a simple beige tee and black pants,with a sunflower printed baggy shirt over it to complete the look.
Not a go-to-shopping look but it feels good and comfortable in this broad daylight.

You were nervous to meet Taehyung

You were nervous to meet Taehyung. The previous incident playing continously in your mind as a broken disc stuck at one note. He was scrolling through his phone. You took only 15 minutes to get ready,without any makeup. You didn't want to make him wait anymore.