4361-4380 Su Luo survive?

Start from the beginning

  "I didn't expect Lao Mi to be smarter when he was young." Xiong Tianping nodded.

  Vice President Mi glared at him and continued: "In the beginning, I did kill a lot of unicorn smoke beasts, but the unicorn smoke beasts that can survive in the swamp are very powerful, and They will adapt and become more resistant to toxicity."

  "What happened later?" everyone asked in unison.

  "Later, I had no choice but to give up." Vice President Mi sighed helplessly.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4362,

  Vice President Marsh Mi said seriously and solemnly: "The second time, I chose tonic and finally succeeded, but at that time I was much stronger than this girl now, and I was forced from a frantic unicorn. There is a bloody path in the black smoke beasts, so..."

  So their precious apprentice, it is still dangerous... the

  four imperial alchemists are very anxious!

  Su Luo could choose to give up on his own, but they could see this girl's temperament, and they kept rushing forward, without knowing what giving up was. It was harder than going to heaven to ask her to give up.

  When everyone was anxious, Su Luo had already started to dispense the medicine.

  I saw Su Luo's slender and pale green hands, quickly picking the medicinal materials she needed. Su Luo chose three medicinal materials, and the four emperor-level pharmacists with sharp eyes immediately noticed the clues.

  Everyone unanimously said: "She is going to prepare tonics!"

  Xiong Tianping slapped the wall: "Tonics can't work! Even if her strength soars five times within an hour, she can fight so many unicorns. Come here? Two fists are hard to beat four legs!"

  Niu Ruzi shook his head and sighed: "This kid, why is he so stubborn, can't he choose to give up?"

  Gongsun Ziru and Mi Fugui also nodded, they felt that Su Luo was in strength It is simply too dangerous to forcibly break through the level before it arrives! Might as well give up this time and wait until the strength is strong and come to the assessment.

  But this girl is so stubborn, it is really annoying and distressing.

  Everyone looked at Su Luo seriously preparing tonics, but they were helpless and sighing, because they knew that this was impossible.

  Even if Su Luo's strength doubled five times, she still couldn't do it, she couldn't do it at all, this was simply an act of seeking death.

  In such a tense atmosphere, Su Luo finally succeeded in refining the Grandmaster-level Nirvana Big Tonic Pill.

  "This girl has nothing to say about the skills of refining medicine. Look at the Grandmaster-level Nirvana Tonic Pills she refined. The granules are full and crystal clear. It is simply top-grade!"

  "This shows that this girl is already a master. Level peak level, if you participate in the regular assessment outside, you will get the Grand Master Alchemist badge in minutes, but here, alas."

  "This girl is ambitious and deserves to be Xiong Tianping's baby apprentice, hahaha !" The

  other emperor-level alchemists gave him a big eye.

  At this moment, Su Luo was holding Nirvana Dabu Pill in his hand, looking at the group of unicorn black smoke beasts yelling at her, a sly light flashed in his eyes.