The people around Hu Yanlei silently suggested: "Do you want Yun Yun to come back?"

  Hu Yanlei glared at the idiot as if she were looking at the idiot: "What is Yun Yun's identity? You want to ask her to come back as soon as you want to come back? Not to mention she I'm practicing in retreat, do you want her master to tear you to pieces?" The

  idiot was cursed with a slap in the face, and suddenly he was stubborn, but he began to suggest: "Should you let the second grade..."

  Hu Yanlei slapped it directly: "Are you an idiot among idiots!"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4302 Crow Bird Silent (add 40)

  Hu Yanlei "Let the second grader of Donghua Branch come out and beat the first grader of Nanchu. It's shameful to beat it, but it's even more shameful to beat it! Wouldn't you think of a good one? Idiot!!!" The

  idiot retired silently...

  Hu Yanlei thought for a while, and let people broadcast: "This is an exercise, this is an exercise by the hospital, if the freshmen of Donghua College can retreat from Nanchu College For the new students, the reward is: 100,000 points! Ten God of War puppets! The training room is open for free for ten days! Ten selections of defense equipment! Ten selections of weapons! Ten half-step imperial elixirs are optional!”

  Reward So rich!

  Everyone's first reaction after hearing this was, they rolled up their sleeves and did it!

  But seeing Yang Yicheng in a violent state, they all persuaded...

  Yang Yicheng made a thumbs-up gesture toward Su Luo and fell down, full of contempt for her!

  Su Luo smiled faintly: "Oh, since you want to die so much, I will fulfill you."

  She delayed for so long, and finally waited for the reward, so don't delay any longer.

  "Sister Su!"

  "Boss!"

  "Su Luo!"

  Many people looked at Su Luo, who was walking towards Yang Yicheng step by step with a worried face.

  She was slender, petite and exquisite, and she looked as if she fell when the wind blows. Compared with Yang Yicheng's two-meter height, she looked even weaker.

  And Su Luo, who was so weak and windy, walked in front of Yang Yicheng, before Yang Yicheng could speak-

  Su Luo's hand was as fast as lightning, he picked up Yang Yicheng's neck, and the other hand clenched into a fist. , Hit Yang Yicheng's nose directly!

  "Boom!"

  A fist smashed over!

  Then everyone saw that the burly and sturdy Yang Yicheng was smashed into the air with a fist!

  You know, the most powerful thing about Su Luo is not any of her techniques, but her physical strength, her strength!

  With the bloodline activated to 7%, her body strength is simply invincible among the new students!

  The current Su Luo is a strange force loli.

  All around, there was deathly silence... You

  know, this is Yang Yicheng! Get the rest of the sheep Yicheng! Yang Yicheng, who has just been promoted to the first level of Dzogchen, ah!

The Demonic King Chases His Wife(3207-7180): SPIRIT WORLD जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें