4261-4280 Ten star

Beginne am Anfang

  two of them walked past Su Luo while talking.

  Tang Yalan covered her mouth, her eyes widened: "Wow! Zhao Jia is so poor now!"

  Fei Junping also expressed incredible.

  In the eyes of both of them, Zhao Jia is an unattainable existence.

  I still remember that in the elite class, Yun Yun was never there, and Zhao Jia has always been the boss of the class, he has always been aloof.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4262 Slow down the rhythm (plus 30),

  no one dares to offend, everyone in the class treats him respectfully, but now they see Zhao Jia's embarrassed side...

  this feeling is like a superior superior God, the feeling of falling off the altar... Tang Yalan and Fei Junping felt the most profound.

  And at this moment, Zhao Jia rushed out of the little boss angrily. Suddenly, he ran into Su Luo...

  Zhao Jia's eyes widened instantly!

  Face flushed!

  Annoyed into anger!

  When he was most embarrassed, the person he didn't want to see was Su Luo!

  In grief and indignation, Zhao Jia finally left the little boss violently and ran away!

  Only the little boss with a wry smile left, he smiled helplessly at Su Luo: "See you, smile."

  Su Luo looked at the back of Zhao Jia walking away quickly with long legs, with a lightness in his eyes. Laughing, said to the little boss: "The previous agreement has always been valid."

  "I must tell him." The little boss nodded at Su Luo with a wry smile, and hurried to catch up.

  Tang Yalan saw Zhao Jia running away. She couldn't believe it. She stammered: "This, this person... is really the one in our class... Zhao, Zhao Jia?"

  Fei Junping also couldn't believe it.

  After all, for more than a year before Su Luo arrived, Zhao Jia has always been a legendary figure in the class, with a boss-like existence, let alone close, they are not qualified to say a word to him.

  But now, Zhao Jia actually ran away... It feels so unreal.

  Fei Junping glanced at Su Luo, and she realized once again that Su Luo is really a magical existence, and her existence will make things that you thought difficult and difficult before become easy.

  Su Luo smiled and looked at Fei Junping: "He hurt you, you can take revenge, I can help you."

  Fei Junping shook his head and made a fist: "To blame, I can only blame myself for my lack of strength, not others, so I will work hard to surpass him! At that time, regardless of revenge or not, he will live under my shadow. , Anxious!"

  Su Luo glanced at Fei Junping unexpectedly. The roommate's brain seemed to be gradually getting better.

  Then, she looked at Tang Yalan who was dazed like a little white rabbit again, and sighed, the little girl's chance hadn't arrived yet.

  After experiencing Zhao Jia, Fei Junping and Tang Yalan's vision suddenly opened.

  They were in a good mood and decided to go to the clothing store.

  This time, Su Luo finally saw the energy of women shopping.

  According to her method, she has always entered the store, all-inclusive, waved, and walked away. Such a simple and efficient process.