"You!" This matter hasn't come out yet. Teacher Zhao stared at Su Luo fiercely, "What do you mean?"

  "I heard that Dean Lu is coming back soon. If I tell him about Xuan Yin toxin to the old man... Well, you know Teacher Zhao, Pin Xue Dean Lu will always believe a little more what a good student who is good at both said, and if you add evidence..."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 4242 Extravagance

  Adding toxins to the flame essence to try to murder students, if such a thing is exposed, even if he is the brother-in-law of the deputy dean, he can't eat it!

  So, Teacher Zhao quickly glanced around, seeing no one, he quickly lowered his voice and stared at Su Luo angrily: "What do you want?!"

  Su Luo was also unambiguous, and straight to the point: "Elite SS training room, Xuan Yang poison."

  Teacher Zhao was so angry that he stared at Su Luo viciously.

  However, Su Luo looked at him with a grin, his beautiful eyes were black and white, clear, with a joking smile.

  So confident, determined, and determined.

  Teacher Zhao couldn't understand how a freshman who had just entered school could have such awe-inspiring power.

  The result of the comparison of momentum came out very quickly. Teacher Zhao persuaded him. He gave Su Luo angrily. "You are too good at absorbing. Others charge by time. You have to pay by volume!"

  Otherwise, Xuan The Yang poison gas was consumed too much, and Teacher Zhao couldn't afford it. Since the last incident, he is now a man with his tail clamped, and he dare not make any mistakes.

  Su Luo also knew that if the persecution was too great, Teacher Zhao would find the deputy dean, and then there would be a lot of wrangling, but the cultivation was delayed. Now for her, the most important thing is time.

  Su Luo nodded: "Then, is there a buy one get one free? Give some flame essence or something?"

  Teacher Zhao gave Su Luo angrily, and went ahead!

  Su Luo stuck out his tongue: "I gave it away for free last time, so be careful."

  Teacher Zhao coldly snorted!

  Elite SS training room, Xuanyang Toxin.

  This time, Teacher Zhao didn’t dare to fool Su Luo anymore. He snorted to Su Luo and settled the accounts clearly: “According to the fees charged by the rest of the students, a training room can receive up to 5,000 points after it has been absorbed, so , You will come at this price!"

  This charge is fair to both Su Luo and the college.

  Su Luo could also understand that, after all, taking advantage like the last time, it really requires the right time and place and various factors to make it together.

  Su Luo nodded and swiped the communication, 5,000 points were deducted.

  After the deduction, Su Luo put the little black cat into the training room. She didn't go in by herself, and slowly took out a soft mat and practiced outside the training room.

  Teacher Zhao originally widened his eyes: "Aren't you going in?"

  Su Luo nodded as a matter of course. A trace of doubt flashed through those beautiful eyes, and he asked, "My spiritual pet is practicing, why should I go in?"