Ch 57: Death

I looked at Scott as he had problems saying the words aloud.

"Scott what happened?" I asked as tears fell down my face.

"Don't make me say it out loud" he cried.

He collapsed into my arms as we both sobbed at the death of our best friend.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Jubilee and her went on a mini mission when they were ambushed. It was as if they knew it would only be them two" he said.

"Who ambushed them?" I asked.

"Brotherhood of mutants" he said.

I went back into the room to Alex's side. I wiped the tears from my eyes. He grbabed my hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Storms dead" I said softly.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I should've been with them" I said. "They were ambushed."

"Don't blame yourself" he said grabbing my face.

I got up from the chair crawling next to him as I cried.

A week had passed since Storm's death. Two days ago they buried her body. I sat in front of the tombstone staring at the name. Ororo Munroe. She never did like her real name although I always though it was beautiful.

I sensed a presence behind me.

"Bold of you to step foot on this property Magneto" I said.

"Magneto? No more Erik?" He said.

"You don't deserve to be called by your real name, it makes you more humane than you are" I said.

"You did that to her" he said. "I had no choice but to kill her."

     I stood up turning around to face him.

    "I had to kill her to get to you. Do you not see! You bring nothing but death! Let go Aurora! Let go of it all! Turn it off!" He yelled.

    "You killed her?" I asked shakily.

    "Let it take over!" He yelled.

    "You killed her!" I yelled.

    I threw a psionic ball to him.

    "Good! Turn it off!" He yelled.

    I felt my breathing increase, my eyes began flowing.

    "Erik!" Charles yelled from the balcony.

   I did something I had never done before. I threw a psionic ball as it created a portal, pushing Erik into it. We were in an abandoned train station. I started throwing psionic balls to him throwing him back.

    "She refused to give up where you were hiding little Susan!" He yelled. "Her last words went something along the lines of I will never betray Aurora."

     "Stop! Stop! Stop!" I yelled.

     I levitated everything I could take control of aiming it at Erik. I tried grasping his mind realizing he had his helmet on. I felt my face cracking as I held my hand out crushing the helmet.

     "Ahhh!" He yelled as the metal crushing into his skin on his face.

     I continued crushing as his eyes turned bloodshot red. I opened my fist up as the metal broke apart. I aimed the metal at his stoamch throwing him to the nearest wall. I walked closer to him grasping his mind as he screamed out in pain.

     "I hope they have a funeral for you. The great and oh so poweful Magneto has finally fallen" I said.

     "I just wanted my family back" he said as blood left this mouth.

    "You had family, blood and non blood. You were just too naive to ever realize it" I said.

    I created a psionic sword slicing his throat. Blood began spitting out as I stood there watching him grasp his throat.

    "Please" he pleaded.

    I watched as the blood continued to pour out but his body no longer moved. His eyes no longer had life.

    "That was for Mystique" I said closing my eyes.

    I opened my eyes back to the mansion. I looked down to my clothes stained in blood. Alex and Scott ran to me.

    "Are you okay? There's blood everywhere!" Alex said examining my body.

    "It's not mine" I said walking into the mansion.

    "Aurora what did you do?" Scott asked.

    "I killed him" I said walking to the elevator.

    The two quickly followed me.

    "Who?" Scott asked.

    "Erik" I said. "He killed her."

     I walked to the closest room with the two right behind me. I began crying realizing what I did. Alex walked over grabbing my face.

    "He killed Storm. He killed Mystique. He's killed countless of innocent mutants, do not have any kind of regret. I hate to say it but he deserved it. You did nothing wrong, you hear me?" He said.

     I nodded my head.

    "Scottie get her clean clothes" he said.

    Scott ran out of the room.

    "You're going to be okay bunny" he said wrapping his arms around me.

     Eventually I had to relive everything that happened. Surprisingly Charles wasn't upset, he was heavily agaisnt the killing of other mutants no matter the circumstances.

     As the days went on I pretended it didn't happen, acted as if it didn't happen. What I knew is that the three children of him would want revenge and I had to be prepared to fight.