Ch 21: Dementors Attack Harry

Edited 6/3/21

Amelia and I stood side my side in my bathroom getting ready before classes. I could tell she was nervous.

"Amelia I can feel your nervousness off you" I said. She jumped as I spoke. "That's what I'm talking about. You don't need to play."

"Cedric will be disappointed if I don't" she said brushing her hair.

"Why did you try out really? You're not a bad chaser but you've never been into quidditch" I said.

"Something new?" She said.

I looked at her before I started to brush my teeth. As I was finishing brushing my curls out she went and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Let's go" I said grabbing my robe from the ground.

We walked to the common room as I buttoned the top of my robe.

Cedric was sitting with Ernie and another one of their friends on the couch when they caught site of us. All of their eyes on Amelia who was still looking nervous. I smiled at them as we left to the great hall.

Teddy was sitting alone at the Ravenclaw table, we both sat on either sides of him. I wasn't very hungry I only grabbed a piece of toast. We sat there talking until we were rudely interrupted.

"Baby Diggory nervous for the game?" A seventh year Gryffindor asked Amelia.

"You look awfully sick" another laughed high fiving their friend.

My right hand underneath the table, I twisted it tying their shoes together. I snapped my fingers creating their hair a bright pink.

"At least she knows how to ride a broom! Can't say the same for either of you, saw you both at try outs when I was a second year" I smiled.

"Bug off Black we all know you helped your dad get into the school!" One of them said.

"Yeah just because you're hot doesn't mean you can be a bitch!" The other said.

I stood up walking over to them.

"Say it again" I said my eyes glowing. "I dare you."

"Miss Black!" McGonagall yelled behind me. I turned around smiling, "change Mister Abernathy and Mister Lancôme's hair back!"

I turned back to the boys who were smirking, I snapped my fingers changing their hair back to their normal brunette hair. I turned back to McGonagall smiling.

"Detention Miss Black" she sighed.

"Please don't tell Remus" I said walking next to her. "He is going to kill me that I've already got one."

She slightly nodded.

I walked to potions alone, I saw Susan sitting crying in a corner. I slowly walked up her, she jumped as I touched her knee.

"Susie who did this?" I asked.

"The Malfoy's" she said as tears fell from her eyes. I felt my jaw clench as she said that name.

"What class do you have?" I asked.

"Muggle studies" she said.

"You should get going, I will take care of my cousins" I smiled wiping her tears.

She got up and began walking up the stairs. I continued walking to potions. I walked into class to find Angelina sitting beside Fred. I rolled my eyes going to sit next to George to see Katie was already sitting next to him.