Ch 36: Black Lake

I stood there staring at my father alongside Harry fighting against my uncle and a wizard I had never seen. I look over to see Andy and Moony throwing spells at wizards I had never seen either. The atmosphere filled with hatred and fighting. Susan catches my eye throwing spells when her wand is summoned from her hand into someone that stood behind me. I turn around to see Ella with Susans wand in hand. I felt tears in my eyes as Ella points her wand to Susan.

       Susan stood there slowly twisting her hand when a yellow psionic rope formed and she threw it towards Ella. The rope wrapping around her legs as Susan pulled her towards her. With her other hand she created another rope wrapping it around Ella's neck. She slowly pulled it tighter and tighter as Ella grasped for air.

     "You betrayed her!" Susan yelled. "You're the reason she nearly died!"

    "I had no choice" Ella barely made out. The color in Ella's face slowly started turning pale when Susan dropped to the ground placing her hand over her heart as blood started gushing out. I looked up to find someone I never imagined I would holding a knife with my sisters blood on it.

     "Nice one James!" I heard from behind.

     I turned around to find my father and Harry staring at one another when I see Bellatrix throw a spell at my father. At first I didn't realize what spell it was until it hit my father. His facial expression changing as his body turns into a ghostly figure disappearing into the air. I felt tears fall down my face as I turned around watching Susan slowly bleeding out. Andy ran over placing her hand to stop the bleeding. A pool of blood surrounding Susan.

     Her eyes shifting to mine.

    "Don't let this happen" she said before her eyes closed.

     I woke up to my entire body sweating. I laid there glaring at my ceiling rolling over now staring at the wall that had a poster with Mystique, Hank, Charles and Logan. Although I hadn't talked to Kitty or any of my friends in New York as much as I used to they still remained a big part of my life. I was to see them this summer. I got up walking to my desk looking at the letters from Scott and Peter. They still had hardly been around each other. I sat down writing back to the both of them.

     I walked to my closet changing into black leggings and a Hufflepuff sweater. I was going to be underwater for an hour I needed to figure out a way to be able to breath underwater for that long. I grabbed my wand before leaving my bedroom. My mind kept going to the dream from the night before. I walked directly into Teddy.

     "Are you okay?" He asked.

    "I-I'm fine" I said. He stared at me not believing it but decided not to pester it.

    "I'm assuming you figured out the second task?" He asked as we sat at a table in the library together. I nodded.

    I then went on explaining I was to go under water looking for something that was taken.

    "Can't you just create a force field around your head? You've done it before" he said.

    "I have but it wasn't for long. I'm not sure how long it'll stay" I said looking over the other students that sat down. One in particular catching my eye. I watched his every move until he had left.

     I turned my attention back to Teddy who had been watching me. He looked at me worriedly before going to grab a book. After an hour of Teddy and I both looking through books I see Neville talking with Harry before they both run off.

Fred and George come in the library looking around until they spot me coming over smirking. I smile seeing my two favorite boys sitting beside Teddy and I. Fred rests his head on my shoulder as George began speaking.