Ch 20: Escape from Azkaban

Edited 6/3/21

I woke up to Amelia hitting me in the face. I slowly open my eyes to see her peacefully asleep snoring.

"Amelia" I snapped.

She quickly sat up looking around rubbing her eyes.

"You hit me again" I said.

"Sorry" she said getting out of bed.

I look to my clock to see we were getting up at the right time. I got out of bed looking for clothes to change into.

I grabbed a pair of jeans along with one of Fred's sweatshirts. Amelia grabbed clothes to go to the bathroom to change. Before she got back I looked around for my wand. I had lost it yet again.

"Have you seen my wand?" I asked Amelia as she came back.

She shook her head. I held my left hand up.

"Accio wand" I said. My wand coming from wherever to my hand. I put it inside my bag and we went downstairs.

Cedric was sitting there with Moony talking, while Andy was cooking in the kitchen. Both Cedric and Amelia had spent the week here as their parents had a meeting to attend to.

I sat beside Cedric as he continued his conversation with Moony.

"Aurora mind helping me with the plates" Andy asked.

I held my hands out levitating the plates to in front of each person. She mouthed a 'thank you' before sitting next to Moony.

After breakfast it was time for us to go to kings crossing. I smirked knowing I got to transport with Amelia and Cedric.

"Scared Cedric?" I asked laughing.

"Not in the slightest" he responded. He looked as if he was going to throw up.

Teddy was apparating with Moony. They had already left. I grabbed onto my friends wrists closing my eyes.

"It feels different than apparating" Cedric said as we walked through the wall.

"I suppose" I shrugged.

I watched as Teddy and Ella talked walking on the train together. Cedric had went to find Ernie. Everyone was staring and looking at me.

"Is there soemthing on my face?" I asked Amelia as we got on the train.

"No?" She questioned.

We found Fred, George and Lee in our compartment waiting. All of them staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You haven't heard?" Lee asked.

"Heard what?" I asked sitting beside Fred who wrapped his arm around me.

"Your father" George said confused.

"Okay, what about him?" I asked.

"He escaped" Lee said. "It's all over the daily prophet."

I looked at everyone.

"Did you know?" I asked Fred. He shook his head up and down. "And you didn't tell me?"

"We figured you knew" Fred responded.

"We don't get the daily prophet at the house" I said.

My mind went instantly to the conversations between Moony and Andy. They had to of known. That's why everyone was staring at me.

They quickly dropped the subject, we all started talking about quidditch even Amelia who has been catching on fairly quickly.