Ch 24: Quidditch World Cup

Edited 6/4/21

      "Get up!" Ron yelled throwing a pillow at me as I slept. I levitated the pillow throwing it back at him before sitting up.

     "Ron throw something at me again and I'm going to put spiders in your bed while you're sleeping" I said smiling. He quickly grabbed the pillow before running out of the room.

     I jumped out of bed changing into a white Irish shirt along with jeans. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to find Hermione, Ron and Harry the only ones down there.

     "Good morning little one" I said kissing the top of Harry's head. "And to the rest of you."

     "Good morning" Hermione smiled.

     "Ron go wake up your brothers" Molly said to the only Weasley at the table. He nodded his hesd before running up the stairs.

      Finally Fred and George were running down the stairs to the table. Fred sat beside me at the table stuffing his face with food.

     "Good morning beautiful" he whispered in my ear before going back to eating.

     Arthur came to the table to announce we'd be going there with Amos and his children. I looked to Fred who wasn't excited to hear that. It was well known by nearly everyone he didn't like Cedric.

    I put my head in Fred's shoulder easing his mind. A couple minutes passed and we were to leave.

I began walking behind the boys, Hermione and Ginny of either side of me. Fred turned around smiling before going on about a new prank to George.

"Shouldn't you be plotting with the boys?" Ginny asked shyly.

"I'd rather be with you two" I smiled.

Arthur stopped in front of Amos. The two men smiled shaking hands.

"These all yours Arthur?" Amos asked.

"Only the red haired ones. That is Hermione Granger, Ron's friend. That is Aurora Black but I presume you already know her and that is Harry-" Arthur was cut off.

"Potter. What a pleasure" Amos said shaking Harrys hand. Amelia and Cedric jumped down from the tree smiling. Cedric looked to me smirking, I quickly looked to Fred who was red faced. "These are my children Cedric and Amelia!"

"He's very dashing" Ginny whispered into my ear.

"He fancies Aurora" Hermione said quietly.

"He does not" I snapped. Amelia walked up to us as we walked towards the boot.

I looked over to Harry who was visibly confused looking at the boot as we surrounded it.

"Wanky old boot" he said in his mind. I let out a soft chuckle as everyone looked at me confused but Harry knew.

We all grabbed onto the boot as we were transported, I was expecting to hit the ground hard but landed on something soft. I was starting to get up when the person I was on spoke.

"As much as I like you being on top, Aurora please get off me you knocked the wind out of me" Fred said laughing. I got off him holding my hand out. He grabbed it now standing in front of me. "I could so kiss you right now" he whispered before walking to George.

Amos, Amelia and Cedric went their separate ways with us to find their seats. We were making out way up the stairs when I saw my uncle along with my cousins. Ella and Draco looked at me smirking.