Higeki no Kyū

Começar do início

After Yuuji got his Master's at the age of twenty two, Sukuna saw it as the perfect time for their wedding to commence. He was done waiting to fully claim Yuuji as his and his alone via a mating mark on his neck.

Sukuna took Yuuji to a meeting and introduced his fiancé to the Oyabuns of Japan. They were all shocked that Sukuna had been in a relationship that long. It was a miracle.

When Yuuji met Toji's eyes, his mother's first cousin and current head of the Zen'in clan, he smiled at the Alpha and said, "Hello, Uncle."

Gasps of surprise rang in the room at his greeting.

Right there and then, Yuuji told Sukuna his true background to the hearing of the others. 

To say the Alpha was shocked was an understatement. Finding out that his sweet and bubbly Omega was the true heir of the Zen'in clan made pride to bubble in his chest.

Unfortunately, Yuuji denounced his right to the seat of becoming the Zen'in head, proclaiming that he wanted nothing to do with the clan that murdered his parents. His Uncle winced at that.

Besides, why would he need it? He was about to marry one of the strongest man in all of Japan. The Zen'in clan were nothing but child's play.

The wedding was unfortunately not uneventful. Yuuji's drink was poisoned and he would'vr died, if it wasn't for the quick thinking of Shoko, Gojo Satoru's friend, who was invited to the wedding by the erratic white haired man.

They caught the assassin, but before they could question her - better still torture the answer our of her -  she committed suicide by breaking a small poison capsule hidden behind a tooth.

Unfortunately, there were casualties.

Yuuji's womb was damaged. Shoko broke the news to them that there was likely only 5% chance that Yuuji could conceive. But the Omega had hope, and Sukuna also keyed into that hope - although he gave up on any possibility of having any children with his Omega.

The clan elders began to pester Sukuna to take on another Omega to produce heirs for the Yakuza clan. He refused of course, brushing away their comments and suggestions with irritation and disdain.

Yuuji's hope paid off two years later. When he began to throw up and feel faint, they visited Shoko's hospital. With a warm smile, she informed them that Yuuji was expecting and the Omega let out a loud cry of happiness and glomped Sukuna into a big hug.

That night, Sukuna was so gentle with him that Yuuji shed tears of love as his husband fucked him tenderly, caressing his slightly distended abdomen. While they laid in each other's arms, with Sukuna's palm still on his stomach,the Alpha whispered familiar words of love and adoration into his ear.

The fourth tragedy in Yuuji's life came in the form of an assassination of his own. Although it failed, it left everlasting scars on Yuuji - both physically and mentally.

He and Nobara were on their way to Yuuji's favourite mall to shop for the baby, excited to get more things for the child, as well as enable Yuuji to stretch his legs out.

The five months pregnant Omega had been under house arrest due to Shoko's orders of him not stressing himself out under any circumstances.