Once I reached the beach, I dug my feet in the warm sand. I closed my eyes and tried taking deep breaths to try and calm me down, but I felt tears pouring down my face. Why were Julia's words getting to me so badly? I started to lower myself to the sand and then I sat on my knees. Right then, I lost it. I started to sob uncontrollably. I don't know what got into me. This isn't the meanest thing that Julia has ever said to me, so I don't know why I'm taking it so badly. I put a hand on my mouth to try to soften my sobs. Once my sobs started to get quieter I repositioned myself so that I was sitting down, hugging my knees and laid my forehead on my knees. Your nothing but and ugly bitch, and he will soon realize that. I kept replaying her hurtful words in my head which made me start sobbing again. I heard some footsteps behind be, but chose to ignore it. Hoping it would go away.

"Sophie!" I heard a familiar deep voice call behind me. I turned my head to find Ben running towards me. How did he know I was here. I quickly wiped the tears away and calmed myself down. I wasn't going to cry in front of him. When he finally reached me he sat down next to me, a little out of breath. "Are you ok?" He asked me with some worry in his voice, "Blaine told me you left and you seemed pretty upset." Oh so it was Blaine. I nodded

"Yeah I'm fine" I said. My voice cracked at then end of my sentence. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cr- I tears started to roll down my cheeks. I burred my head in between my knees so he couldn't see my face. I felt a strong arm wrap around me and pull me close. I finally let go. I started to sob into his chest. He rubbed my arm in a soothing way and put his chin on my head.

"Hey its ok. Shh. Don't cry Soph" He said in a soft voice, and he continued on with his soft, soothing words, while rubbing my arm.

I soon started to calm down. My sobs turned into to tears, which turned into nothing. When he notece me calm down he spoke again. "Do you wanna tell me what happen?" He said still using his soft voice.

"Nothing, Julia just got under my skin and I sort of lost it" I chuckled and wiped up my tears. "God, that was so embarrassing."

"Hey." I looked down and he used his hand to gently hold my chin up so I had to face him. "You shouldn't be embarrassed about anything. I'm actually glad I found you." he told me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Is life so boring without your girlfriend." I joked making him chuckled.

"I meant so that I could comfort you." My heart swelled when he said this. Stop being so damn adorable Ben. "You feel any better?" he asked and I nodded. Something flashed in his eyes and he asked, "How much do you care for that dress?" I shrugged.

"Not much why?" He smirked. Before I could ask what he was doing he scoped me up in his arms and stood up. "BEN! PUT ME DOWN!" I squealed as he started to walk forward. He arched his eyebrow at me.

"Are you sure?" I was confused but when I saw he was standing in the water I wrapped my hands around his neck tightly. He started to laugh. "Whatever you say princess."

"BEN NO!" I shrieked and he threw me in the water. When I dove in I had an idea to get back at him. I pretended to drown. "HELP! I CAN'T SWIM!" I scream. He quickly ran up to me. When he got to me I stopped "drowning" and pulled him down by his hand. I started to crack up when he came up..

"Hey not funny!" He said trying to not laugh which only made me laugh harder.

"Yes...it...is" I said in between laughs and he started to laugh too. His laugh was so cute, the way his eyes would scrunch up and you could see all of his beautiful, white, teeth. He started to splash me.

"Oh no you didn't" I splashed back harder. We ended up splashing each other and playing in the water for 20 minutes. When we got out we were soaking wet. My dress was ruined. Whatever, it was worth it.