4141-4160 Will he leave her?

Start from the beginning

  The two men chased the King Kong Violent Ape while still thinking about chatting.

  Su Luo glanced suspiciously at Nangong Liuyun: "Here, there is a secret in the King Kong Violent Ape?"

  "That's it." A jade-like smile appeared on the beautiful and flawless face of the second young master of Nangong.

  The Diamond Violent Ape turned all the way from east to west, every time it jumped, every time it stopped, every time it stopped, Nangong Liuyun took Su Luo to do it again.

  After two times, Su Luo's heart was very clear!

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 4142 There is no return

  She thought, she should know why Nangong Liuyun wants to let go of the King Kong Storm Ape.

  Sure enough, after half an hour of turning around, King Kong Violent Ape finally ran out of this mysterious cave, and Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun also out of the cave.

  Seeing the human being chased by the ape, the speed soared to the fastest. It ran fast and finally found a hanging green vine.

  This ivy is hidden very secretly, and the color is almost exactly the same as the cliff wall. If you don't pay attention, you will miss it.

  Just when the King Kong Violent Ape was about to climb up the ivy, Nangong Liuyun smiled faintly, and said to Su Luo: "You can do it."

  "Oh."

  Su Luo told the King Kong who almost dug out her heart. The ape has no good feelings at all.

  As a result, the skyrocketing speed rushed up wildly, just grabbing the King Kong Storm Ape's leg, and suddenly pulling it, Su Luo dragged the King Kong Storm Ape from the green vine.

  Next, Su Luo and King Kong Violent Ape fell into a power versus power duel.

  In the end, it ended with Su Luo's powerful strength and victory.

  Su Luo gasped and kicked the King Kong Violent Ape, and after confirming that it was really out of breath, he breathed a sigh of relief.

  The King Kong Storm Ape has a strong vengeance. If it was allowed to climb up and summon its companions, then she and Nangong Liuyun would really have to explain it here.

  Su Luo sullenly gave Nangong Liuyun a look: "The second master of Nangong is really relieved."

  Nangong Liuyun: "Huh?"

  "Dare you say that you deliberately released the Diamond Storm Ape, didn't you let it lead you? "Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun with no anger.

  Nangong Liuyun patted Su Luo's head: "It's not stupid."

  Su Luo's clear eyes looked at Nangong Liuyun, and there was a flash of laughter in his eyes.

  "What are you laughing at?" Nangong Liuyun asked grimly.

  What are you laughing at? Smile when you are happy, and of course you have to laugh even more when you are happy~ Su Luo sticks out his tongue towards Nangong Liuyun. Recently, she felt more and more that the second young master of Nangong, who was arrogant and indifferent to her, gradually faded away, and that her Nangong was back again.

  Because of the strong magnetic field underneath, Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun couldn't fly at all.

  Because of this, Nangong Liuyun deliberately let the King Kong Storm Ape sneak away, so as to find the green vines that it usually descends from the cliff.