4041-4060 Will they meet??

Start from the beginning

  "You didn't die. "The young man feels so amazing!

  Tingyi said that she ran into the chasing and roaring curly lion for several days, but she hadn't been eaten yet?

  Su Luo said angrily: "You're dead, I'm not dead yet."

  And this is, the roaring curly lion who chased the wind and looked straight at Su Luo.

  Su Luo understood, so he took out a jade volcano chicken that had been roasted earlier, and said with a smile: "My task today is complete, but for some people, I have to hurry up." The

  wind roars. Mao Shi gnawed off the limited jade volcano chicken contributed by Su Luo in three or two, and then stared straight at the young man.

  The young man was staring terribly, and his heart was even more frizzy: What on earth is going on.

  (End of this chapter)

4042 Chapter 4042 Reunion 4 The

  curly lion chasing the wind roared when he saw that Lord Blue didn't respond, and was very angry, and shouted at him: "Jade Volcano Chicken!"

  Lord Blue looked blank.

  Su Luo kindly reminded him: "The Lord Lion means that you have to contribute a jade volcano chicken to his old man a day. If you can't contribute..."

  Su Luo suggested to the curly lion that the wind is roaring: "Or else , Spanking?" The

  curly lion snarled and nodded solemnly.

  The Young Master almost wanted to cry!

  What does this mean? What is Jade Volcano Chicken? Is it the roasted pheasant?

  Master Qing said to Su Luo irritably: "If you can roast one, why not roast two more?"

  Su Luo explained very kindly: "Because this is the legendary Jade Volcano chicken, which can only be roasted a day. One, otherwise, it will blaspheme the God of Eater, the Lord Eater will punish me, and I will be life-threatening."

  "Ah? Hahaha-" Master Qing heard this, clutching his stomach and laughing, his stomach cramped. , Almost straightened up, he pointed to Su Luo and laughed constantly, "Hahaha-you are just an excuse...hahaha..."

  At this time, Su Luo said to the curly lion who was roaring at the wind: "Lion Lord, is this person smiling at Lord Cooke? Will Lord Cooke not even give you a jade volcano chicken?" The

  curly lion roared and cursed his face suddenly, his expression was serious, and his eyes were full of anger!

  In the cave, a powerful pressure suddenly appeared, and the oppressive Young Master was shocked.

  He looked at the lion king and pointed at Su Luo: "Do you... believe her nonsense? What food god, what curse, why only roast one a day? Do you really believe it?" The

  curly lion roared and glared at Master Qing angrily. , Do not be angry.

  Although he didn't say anything, what he showed was that he believed deeply in Su Luo, and he had great doubts about the young master.

  The young man is about to be broken.

  This curly lion chasing the wind is so stupid! Such a lie!

  When he was about to explain, Su Luo interrupted at the right time: "If you don't go to work anymore, it's dawn, and there will be no breakfast at that time, let's see how Lord Lion punishes you!"