CHAPTER 6

Fetch

"Rain, I heard the news,o my god I can't believe Alexandra do that"

.
"She already did"

"My gosh that girl is very immatured I can't believe that Nelly raised like that witch"I sigh , Alexandra is very violent person,that accident is not the first violent she did.

Hindi ko makakalimutan ang nangyari, nag m
meeeting kami ng mga board when she enter the room with messy hair,I was very shocked.

Akala ko umalis na siya, I cancel the important meeting just to hear her issues,hindi ako naniniwala sa mga sinabi niya ,she said, one of my janitress harass her   na nagnakaw daw ng cellphone,naisip ko kaagad si Dove, tiningnan ko ang CCTV at tama nga ako .

She's the one who created this nonsense scandal,nakita ko kung paano niya diniin ang kuko niya kay Dove,nakita ko rin ang ginawa ni Dove but that's self defense.

"Why didn't you believe me Persues!"

I looked her with daggers I want to tell her how much I disappointed  to her,but I can't risk it since she have issues.

"Nag-usap na tayo diba,wag kana munang pumunta dito"The last time she's here ay halos mapatay na niya si miss Divine dahil sa selos rin.

"Nag-usap,usap  bayan e pinaalis mo
ako"Naiiyak na nitong saad,nakita ko ang sasakyan ng papa niya, kaagad na tumakbo ang papa niya saamin.

"I'm sorry,I heard what happened"I nodded I understand,but I can't help it to not ignore,the way her tears running to her cheeks give me a goosebumps.

I admit it she's attractive,when I first saw her in the street I thought I saw an  angel, but I know that I shouldn't feel like this i have many responsibility ahead of me and she's off limits she's just 18 years old,the fuck .

I confronted her and gived  my apologies and I wanted to continue her job,but she insists I am no one so her decision is important.

"That evil witch,I don't  know what to do if I see her iho, by the way why she's in your company  ?"

Itinapon ko muna ang sigarilyo bago , tiningnan si mama.

"You know that already"

"My gosh I already told Nelly that I have no intention to  that fucking fix marriage"

"Mom,don't be so stress"Tumayo ako,kinuha ang coat ko bago umalis. Maraming bumabagabag saakin lalong lao na sa babaeng iyon.

"What's up man"Si Jericho,pinasadahan ko ng tingin ang babae niya,napailing nalang ako,tumawa siya ng makita ang ginawa ko.

"Ayaw mo"Mapanuyang ngisi nito.
Umiling naman ako.

"No thank you"

"Talaga lang ha"Nakangiting tumingin ito sa likuran ko ,lumingon naman ako ,I just sigh I go here because I want a peace of mind.

"Rain,my gosh you are here" She hugged me tight that I can almost squeeze her boobs,damn this girl.

"Yeah"Walang ganang sabi ko, nakangiting tumitig ito saakin,tsk I'm not in the mood woman.

"So where do you want to go,we can go to my cabin"Napabaling ako sa kasama ko,nakangising tumitig saakin si Jericho.

"Not interested"

Hilaw ang naibigay niyang ngiti saakin narinig ko ang pagtawa ni Jericho,padarag na umalis Ang babae saakin.

"Wow I can't believe you,is that you"

I thought bar can give  me peace of mind, before for me bar is my home I can do whatever I want if I'm in the bar, girls flocked me and I'm contented of that.