"Oh? Really?"

Growing more on edge, they knew Hisoka was minutes away from snapping based off that psychotic tone of voice that broke through. Today was the day, out of their 20 years, they knew what victims of Hisoka's hands felt like minutes before their death.

They may not have betrayed Hisoka, but the fear he installed in them made them doubt their entire life's decisions. Thinking about every small action they have done that might have offended him.

"Each one of you know what Y/n means to me, no?" Hisoka asked. Still circling around the 5 of them, now tapping the metal stick menancely.

"I asked a question." Hisoka repeated coldly.

"Of course Hisoka. You.. Love her and she's the mother of your child too." Sabastian stated the rare obvious. There was no denying it now or shying away from the 'L' word. Hisoka, personally, confessed during that outburst you and him had.

Stopping in front of his gang, Hisoka stood tall. Shadow casted over his eyes - causing his devilish yellow eyes to glow in allure.

"Seven years ago Y/n got shot right in front of me. She almost died before my eyes. Today. I took out three men that were going to assassinate Maleeka."

"I know who called the hit. Now if that person or people involved here, confess everything now. Maybe I won't kill you. Let you leave out of here alive. " Hisoka stated, smooth and low.

"The fuck.." Grimmjow whispered under his breath in disbelief.

"Three."

"Hisoka no one would dare! " Grimmjow interjected.

"Two."

Silence.

"One."

"Okay fine! I'm sorry Hisoka!" A voice confessed, dropping a bombshell on everyone.

"Wh- Hidan?" The blue haired quiried.

With breaths growing deeper, Hisoka stood directly infront of Hidan.

"Why?" He seethed darkly.

"I-" Crumbling underneath Hisoka's gaze, the Joker's irritation grew, causing him to push Hidan against the bricked wall.

"Why?" He evily growled.

"B-because they are your weakness Hisoka! She was making you weak. In the seven years without her, see how much you accomplished. How much we accomplished. We rule everything now Hisoka! You wouldn't have achieved all of this if Y/n was still in your life. She's bad for you! She would have held you back with all her moral crap!" Hidan desperately tried to convince.

"Weak? We are at the top and you still tried to get rid of them? How much more greedy for money are you? Are the billions in your account not enough?"

"Are you that pathetic that you need to cling onto me to make you money?"

"Are you forgetting that none of us would be placed in the big leagues this soon had Y/n not killed Azien and made such a big spectacle on my behalf?"

"If I ever wanted to leave this life to spend it in peace with Y/n, that's none of your business Hidan. You are nothing but a selfish bastard that's going to gets what's coming to you. "

Clutching his shirt tighter and pushing him against the wall harder,"And her moral crap? Are you blind? Y/n used to know everything about us. About me, and all that we do and how we handle things. All the phone calls I would take involving our underworld tradings, she would be either next to me, below or ontop of me in bed. She knew it all for months, and not once did she say a thing. The trades. The murders. The stealing. Every single corrupt aspect about us she knew and has never forced her moral crap down my throat or talked me out of it. If you weren't such a greedy fool, you would realize that Y/n does not have a single judgemental bone in her. She's accepting of people from all walks of life. "