Episode 113 - Fallen Lights 4 'Resonating emotion!'

Start from the beginning

And though he is currently taking orders from Levis, his real owner is who is currently protecting. Therefore if one day, the head of the Veria family and Eugene were to order him to do something, it is Eugene's order who he must follow and not the head of the Veria family.

However, that does not mean he is to reveal himself in front of Eugene. Presently, he can only protect Eugene from afar and can only show himself when she is truly in danger.

No, he is to not protect Eugene when Euria was bullying her. And yes, he witnessed Euria stuffing paper down Eugene's throat but was unable to do anything.

"It's nothing. We are not in any danger." Eugene's whisper repeated in his mind.

'Does Young miss know? But even if Miss isn't in danger...' he shook his head before motioning for 2 hidden guards to come out of the shadow.

"Pass the message to Duke Marleigh," he whispered in an almost inaudible voice and watched as one of the hidden guard's climbed up the balcony rails to notify the Dukes about the current situation happening at the twin's room.

He then looked at the other guard and in a displeased voice he condemned, "Why did no one report about the intruder?!" -Look! He's in front of the Young Misses!

The slightly younger guard lowered his head in failure and explained, "We have the whole palace under surveillance from the outside so the intruder must have not come from the outside. Rather, I speculate that there is a hidden segway inside this palace that connects to the place he had come from." he lowered his head further when he finished.

"...." The hidden guard in charge of Eugene's safety frowned. "Find out where he came from and have people check every room inside this palace thoroughly and in secrecy. Search every corner so this does not happen again."

The younger guard nodded firmly before disappearing into thin air.

The hidden guard in charge of Eugene frowned again as he watched over the situation inside the room.

'Everything is too under-prepared.' he thought quietly as he fixed his eyes on the figure of the Nameless Musician.

.

.

The Nameless Musician shook his head fiercely at Eugene's words, "Please.. Please! I am no danger, I am unable to harm Miss. I.. I have no arms." his voice was wretched as he tried to explain.

Eugene shook Euria's sleeves to get her attention. 'Help? Or not?' For some reason, she thought that it was a good idea to ask for Euria's three-year-old opinion.

Euria turned to Eugene with a blank look, "He will die." she said blandly.

"...." Eugene stared at Euria flabbergasted! 'What!! This child! What is she saying!"

"You... You.. Why are you cursing him to death?!" She stuttered on her words as her eyes showed speechlessness.

"....." Euria too, stared at Eugene in speechlessness. "What are you talking about sister? I mean, he will die if we don't help him!"

"....oh." (Eugene)

"....." (Euria)

"......" (The nameless musician)

"...." (The hidden guard)

"-cough- I spoke too soon -cough-" Eugene coughed lightly. Her embarrassment washed over the options of helping or not and made her gesture for the Nameless Musician to head inside the room, unconsciously.

The Nameless musician's eyes widened as he bowed his head again, "Thank you! Thank you, Miss!" His voice was full of gratefulness as he stood up quickly and walked inside.