Disclaimer

1. Fictional Work:

This literary creation is a work of pure fiction, entirely borne from the imagination. It bears no connection to any real-life individuals, whether living or deceased.

2. Image and Video Ownership:

The author do not hold ownership over any images or videos utilized within this narrative.

3. Character Portrayal:

Any potential questionable behavior attributed to individuals, including BTS or any other idols, should not be interpreted as a reflection of their actual personalities in reality.

4. Content Warning:

This story may contain explicit language, instances of emotional and mental abuse, violence, and discussions related to criminal themes. Reader discretion is advised, and individuals sensitive to such content are encouraged to refrain from reading.

5. Copyright and Plagiarism:

Any reference or translation of this story must be sought with the author's prior consent.

6. Unauthorized Sharing:

If this story is encountered on any website other than Wattpad or from an account not affiliated with @/Jeon_jungkook_1890 on Wattpad, please report it, as it has been posted without the author permission.

7. No Spoilers:

For those who have previously enjoyed this story, please refrain from posting spoilers in the comments section to preserve the experience for new readers.

8. Reporting Plagiarism:

The author is committed to protecting their work. Any instances of unauthorized copying of scenes or content will be promptly reported.

9. Content Warning:

This book includes themes of a happy ending, swearing, violence, and mafia and criminal representation. If any of these elements make you uncomfortable, you are encouraged to consider an alternative reading choice.

Exit Option: If any of the aforementioned points are not in alignment with your preferences, please feel free to exit this content.

𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें