•Chapter 42•

"How?!" Namjoon demanded, his voice quivering with fear and confusion.

"I don't know, son," Jong-suk replied, his face etched with worry. "It's impossible for anyone to enter or break into our house."

"I don't care how they took Y/n, but I need my daughter safe " Hye-joo declared, her voice filled with maternal anguish.

"Dad, she's in danger! I know she's crying a lot right now, she's scared, I know it! She needs us, dad, she needs us," Jungkook pleaded, his young eyes welling up with tears.

"We can't let Mr. Choi hurt her," Jungkook added, his voice trembling with fear for his sister's safety.

Just then, Namjoon's phone rang, breaking the tension.

"Young Miss Y/n is not in her room, sir, and we tried to track her, but we are not able to find her," the voice on the other end said urgently.

"Her room window is broken and all our men's have been found passed out too," Mr. Lee added, his voice filled with concern.

"We know, Mr. Lee, we know," Namjoon replied, trying to keep his composure.

"Bambam and Xiumin have already tracked Y/n's location," he continued.

"We need to reach there soon before Yu-seok does something terrible," Jong-suk declared.

"Give us the location, dad. We'll go first, and you guys can come later if the situation worsens," Hoseok suggested.

"No, son, I can't risk all of you falling into Yu-seok's hands. We'll go together, with Woobin as our backup," Jong-suk firmly decided.

But the tension in the room remained palpable as Namjoon listened to the details. His knuckles turned white as he gripped his phone, and his brothers exchanged worried glances.

Finally, he hung up the phone and turned to his family. "They've tracked Y/n's location. We need to go now, before it's too late."

Without wasting another moment, the Kim family sprang into action. They knew that Y/n was in grave danger, and they couldn't afford to wait any longer.

Jong-suk grabbed his coat, his face a mask of determination. "Let's go. We'll get our daughter back, no matter what it takes."

Hye-joo nodded, tears glistening in her eyes. "We're coming for you, Y/n."

The Kim brothers, their faces set with determination, followed suit. They were ready to face whatever dangers lay ahead to rescue their beloved sister.

The hours ahead would be filled with challenges and uncertainties, but their love for Y/n was unshakable, and they were prepared to do whatever it took to protect her from the looming threat of Mr. Choi and the dangerous world they had been unwillingly drawn into.

••••••••••

The Kim family reached the location, an abandoned building near the outskirts of Seoul, standing ominously in their sights. They moved cautiously, the path ahead leading to an expansive sky overlooking a cliff.