•Chapter 29•

The day had been perfect so far, filled with visits to captivating places and delightful street food discoveries. Now, the Kim family found themselves at Tangsi Beach, renowned for its mesmerizing light pink sand.

With the turquoise waves gently lapping at the shore, the whole family was having a blast playing beach ball. Laughter and joy filled the air, creating memories they would treasure forever. However, the fun took an unexpected turn when Y/n's exuberant throw sent the ball flying, accidentally hitting a nearby guy.

Y/n quickly approached the guy, her eyes widening with concern. "Oh my, sir, I am really sorry. I didn't mean to hit you," she apologized sincerely, not recognizing him at first.

The guy turned around, and Y/n's shock was evident as she stared at him. "Y/n, what are you doing here?" he asked with equal surprise.

Bogum's question left Y/n momentarily stunned before she replied, "I'm here for a vacation with my family. What about you?"

As Bogum was about to respond, Sunoo, one of his brothers, chimed in curiously, "Hyung, who is she?"

Jaehyun couldn't help but blurt out in shock, "Hyung, don't tell us she's your girlfriend, and you're cheating on Irene nonna?"

Bogum chuckled and assured them, "No, no, I'm not cheating on Irene. Y/n is our dear Seohee's friend."

Sunoo was quick to express his surprise, leaning in to kiss Y/n's hand. "Wait, what? I never knew our little potato had such a cute and beautiful friend."

Before Y/n could respond, she felt someone hug her from behind. It was Seohee, and she looked equally surprised.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Seohee asked, her face lighting up as she hugged her friend.

Y/n smiled warmly. "I'm here for a vacation with my family. What about you?"

Seohee beamed, "Me? I'm here for a vacation too, with my family."

The serendipitous reunion at Tangsi Beach turned out to be a heartwarming surprise for both Y/n and Seohee, as they discovered that their paths had crossed once again in this idyllic Balinese setting.

Meanwhile, the brothers were growing increasingly concerned as Y/n was taking longer than expected to return.

"I'll go and find Y/n," Jin declared, feeling a protective urge for his little sister. The others nodded in agreement.

Several minutes passed, and Jin had scoured the beach but couldn't locate his sister. Worry gnawed at him until he finally spotted her standing amidst a group of girls and, to his chagrin, many boys.

Frustration building, Jin walked briskly toward Y/n. "Kim Y/n," he called out, catching her attention, along with someone else's.

"Jin? Is that you?" asked Jae-bum, one of the boys in the group.

"Jaebongi," Jin replied in shock as he rushed over to his friend, embracing him tightly. "Where have you been all this time?"

"I've been in Dubai, handling dad's business there," Jae-bum explained as they shared a joyful reunion.

Y/n, feeling a bit left out, playfully whined, "Oppa!"