•Chapter 31•

Kim family had returned from their Bali vacation, and life had gradually settled back into its familiar routine. However, the Kim siblings wanted to keep the spirit of togetherness alive.

One sunny Saturday morning, with their school and university granting them a day off. The Kim brothers had decided to make the day special for their little sister, Y/n. They had planned an exciting day ahead and wanted to start it off right.

As the sun's rays gently filtered through Y/n's bedroom window, she was already awake, eagerly preparing for the day. Just then, Jimin and Taehyung quietly entered her room, their smiles brimming with enthusiasm.

Y/n, noticing her brothers' presence, looked up with curiosity. "Oppa, do you need something?" she asked, wondering what brought them into her room.

Taehyung couldn't hide his mischievous grin. "No, we're here to take you downstairs for a delicious breakfast," he replied playfully, sharing a knowing look with Jimin.

"Alright," Y/n replied, her curiosity piqued.

Within a few minutes, Y/n joined her brothers downstairs. As she entered the kitchen, she found a beautifully decorated breakfast table with her favorite dishes. Each brother was present, wearing matching aprons and looking proud of their culinary efforts.

"Good morning," they greeted her cheerfully.

Y/n blinked at the unusual enthusiasm. "You all okay?" she asked, her curiosity growing.

"Of course! Why don't you have a seat, princess?" Hoseok beamed, motioning for her to sit.

Y/n's eyes widened with delight. "Wow! This is amazing! What's all this for?".

Jimin stepped forward with a big grin. "We wanted to show our appreciation for having the best little sister ever. This breakfast is just the start of your special day!"

Jin chimed in, "We've planned a whole day of fun activities for you, Y/n. It's all about celebrating you!"

Overwhelmed with gratitude, Y/n felt her heart swell. "Thank you, oppas! You're the best brothers ever!"

Y/n, intrigued, asked, "Sure, but where are we going?"

"That's a surprise. Now, go and get ready," Jungkook chimed in.

••••••••

"Oppa, now can you all tell me where we're going?" Y/n whined a bit, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"No, it's a surprise, and surprises aren't meant to be revealed," Jimin replied, making Y/n pout in playful defeat.

Suddenly, the car came to a halt, and everyone exited except for Y/n.

"Can I come out now?" Y/n asked, her excitement evident in her voice.

"Yes, but wear this first," Hoseok instructed as he tossed a blindfold toward his sister.

Y/n hesitated for a moment, raising an eyebrow at her brothers. "Are you all serious?" she asked skeptically.

The Kim brothers exchanged knowing glances and nodded in unison.