Chapter One

Sitting in a too boiling and an overcrowded bus was bad enough. However, (Y/N) was not going to survive with a crying baby behind her and an arguing couple right beside her. (Y/N) was internally screaming the whole way, trying desperately to tune out the annoying squawking of people. Finally, the bus stopped and the driver called out, "Last stop, Gravity Falls," he said. People began to pour out and (Y/N) was the last to come out. She had a suitcase in her hands and her phone in her back pocket. (Y/N) had been accepted in Gravity Falls University. Her friend from California had invited her to stay with her and her brother, Dipper for the summer until she had found an apartment. She was excited, she had never been to Gravity Falls, Oregon. Sure, she was going to miss her parents back in her hometown, but she had a good feeling about this place. Although her optimism was hopeful, her reality could not have been more wrong. She had no idea of the monsters and the terror of Gravity Falls. She didn't know of tiny perverted gnomes or a multi-headed bear, or even the notorious Triangle known as Bill Cipher.

Bill was never known to be much of a threat anymore. After being defeated by the Pines Bill was trapped and forgotten. However, he could only be entrapped for so long. He had made a deal with a hiker passing by and he was able to muster up enough of his remaining energy to take over his body. It was by no means perfect but it did the job. Bill seemed to have gained most his powers, but he was still much too weak to switch from Triangle to human. Bill was ecstatic to be back, and he knew exactly what he was going to do. It had been five years too long. He planned on paying a couple of twins a visit.