Summary

Brandon Corwin was handsome, with stunning grey eyes and Attorney at Law. He was intrigued with Justine McKay, from the day he met her. He had to find out why she left without a word, one year ago. Was she in trouble? She was on the run and hiding from, John McKay, her father. Brandon considers it a mission to help and protect her. The entire Corwin Family is back...including the cutest little matchmaker, Liliana. Another battle ensues against the menacing John McKay. He is obsessed with getting the money he feels they owe him. He wages a battle against Corwin Development Corporation itself. Will he finally win? Or will Brandon dismantle the tough girl exterior of Justine, and win her heart?

Author's Note:  I hope you enjoy this story. This is Book 3 in a romance novella series I wrote on Wattpad in the summer of 2017, as a new writer still in my hobby stage. I've started going through some of my stories and forgot how much I enjoyed writing them. The Road To Avalon was going to be a stand-alone book. It is a short story, but I had hoped readers would enjoy it. It grew into the three book Corwin Brothers Series. It was joined by Because of Liliana and In Pursuit of Justine. I wrote a lot of short stories that year as I had fresh ideas in my head. I had no idea if anyone would read them.

That was a fun summer of writing for a creative outlet. I had a lot to learn and still do. But I know a little more about the structure of writing a story now. I'm dusting off my books that were in drafts and republishing them on Wattpad. I'm slowly editing my books so please bear with any mistakes you find. Please vote/and or comment. I'd love to get feedback on this story. This is part of a clean contemporary romance novella series. Thank you for your support! 😊

Copyright © Dawn Drake 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part in any manner without permission. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

All rights reserved ®
Dawn Drake